[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 33 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Waiting for a second Wasp! Excited to not build it and use the pieces. Also, back to run the gallery (sort of)

I'm in the process of working my way through reviewing all of the Halo Infinite sets. And my MCC set arrived and the review for that is out. My set luckily didn't have too many issues, though I ended up with what seems like a prototype new style AR somehow.

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:40 am
I'm in the process of working my way through reviewing all of the Halo Infinite sets. And my MCC set arrived and the review for that is out. My set luckily didn't have too many issues, though I ended up with what seems like a prototype new style AR somehow.
Do you mean the customizable Reach Assault Rifle?

EDIT: Silly me, you already have the new Reach AR from the Warthog Rally.

I just got a couple things I bought online from a local store. One was a 4-figure CoD troop set and a sinlge CoD Hero figure.

Now, I expected to get a very specific troop pack (WWII Winter Legends) based on the image in the store website, but was prepared to get any random Hero figure because that's how buying online from that store is, but instead I got a random troop pack and the exact Capt. Price figure from Series 6 they had an image of on the site.

The random troop set turned out to be the Spec Ops VS Mercs box, and I was thinking about getting a second set of that one anyway, so overall, I´m good but I won´t be blind-buying from that store next time.

Very excited! Traded my Noble Team Heroes for some new Halo Infinite sets

RedThree wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:00 pm
Wait. You traded a few figs for full blown sets?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:45 pm
RedThree wrote:
Yeah, just the small ones like a UNSC Combat Unit and the Master Chief vs. Brute Warrior pack.

RedThree wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:18 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:45 pm
RedThree wrote:
Yeah, just the small ones like a UNSC Combat Unit and the Master Chief vs. Brute Warrior pack.
Impressive

RedThree wrote:
If you only knew how much I need the rest of Noble Team...

Spent a good portion of the morning looking for an ammo magazine from a CoD set that I thought had gone flying as I pulled a weapon from the tray.

Turns out that it had never been in the box from the beginning, after it occurred to me to look closely at the picture I took of the set when I received it, In any case, I have enough spare ammo clips for that weapon, so everything is cool.

Return to “General discussion”