[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 322 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:03 am
*sigh* the clickbait has come true... Fortnite 2 is a thing

Its so tempting... Ah Survivor Help! Remind me how terrible FN is!
Correction: This is Chapter 2 of the original Fortnite. Not a second installment.
Also, it looks really fun! I'm definitely going to give it a play. Besides, Fortnite isn't a terrible game.
(What is terrible is that stupid "Minecraft good Fortnite bad oh please give me attention and internet clout" mentality. But that's just my opinion.)

RedThree wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:14 am
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:03 am
*sigh* the clickbait has come true... Fortnite 2 is a thing

Its so tempting... Ah Survivor Help! Remind me how terrible FN is!
Correction: This is Chapter 2 of the original Fortnite. Not a second installment.
Also, it looks really fun! I'm definitely going to give it a play. Besides, Fortnite isn't a terrible game.
(What is terrible is that stupid "Minecraft good Fortnite bad oh please give me attention and internet clout" mentality. But that's just my opinion.)
I say I prefer Minecraft over fortnite because I honestly enjoy Minecraft more

Minecraft has over 14 000 605 different possibilities from just one seed.

-Fortnite has one map.
-If you want skins, better cash up or get lucky (NGL, bedrock is the same).
-It's the same game mode with a few variations here and there and a couple of special event modes.
-Want save the world? Cash up despite them saying it would become free in 2017, 2018, 2019... Did they say it for 2020 yet?

-Sure, Minecraft Java costs 20 to 25€ but you get free servers and each server has dozens of minigames (Hypixel, for example).
-Cosmetics in Java are free and you make them yourself.
-Minecraft gets a major update once every year.
-Want a story? Download the free adventure maps.
-Want to switch it up a bit? Download from the hundreds of free mods.

Basically: Fortnite is repetitive, Minecraft is not necessarily.
You could argue that something changes every game of Fortnite, but it's so insignificant that it really wouldn't count.
Note that Minecraft Bedrock is often counted as a separate game; there are only four official multiplayer servers but you can easily create your own for you and your friends, mods and skins have to be paid for, etc.
Basically, Java > Bedrock.

Play whatever you want though.
Maybe you like repetitive games?
I don't, but maybe you do.

Basically Fortnite is the only time Survivor11 and I agree 100% on video game opinions. I played it once or twice, and did pretty well, but found it rather boring.

Then the whole toxic children/Fortnite dance/cringe/health issues stuff started happening and that just boosted my dislike.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:47 pm

-Fortnite has one map.
-It's the same game mode with a few variations here and there and a couple of special event modes.
-Want save the world? Cash up despite them saying it would become free in 2017, 2018, 2019... Did they say it for 2020 yet?

-Sure, Minecraft Java costs 20 to 25€ but you get free servers and each server has dozens of minigames (Hypixel, for example).

You could argue that something changes every game of Fortnite, but it's so insignificant that it really wouldn't count.
Note that Minecraft Bedrock is often counted as a separate game; there are only four official multiplayer servers but you can easily create your own for you and your friends, mods and skins have to be paid for, etc.
I agree with basically everything in this. Minecraft is far more enjoyable.

Survivor11 wrote:

-Fortnite has one map.

To be honest, Minecraft does get old for me.

Punch a tree
Wood pick
Stone tools
Iron tools
House
Diamond tools
Enchanting
Nether
Find Notch Apple
Kill Wither
Beacon
Stronghold
Dragon
End city

And that's it.

Honestly Minecraft is best with mods. Lots of mods.

I like creative mode. Get to build lots.

Also, does anyone know if you can play on Hypixel from phones?

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:04 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

-Fortnite has one map.

To be honest, Minecraft does get old for me.

Punch a tree
Wood pick
Stone tools
Iron tools
House
Diamond tools
Enchanting
Nether
Find Notch Apple
Kill Wither
Beacon
Stronghold
Dragon
End city

And that's it.

Honestly Minecraft is best with mods. Lots of mods.
Mods are, imo, one of the best parts about Minecraft. They expand on the game, adding new features, creatures, and such. Want to play halo in Minecraft? Download a mod! Want to build a functional spaceship? Get a mod! Want to-ect ect? Get a mod!

Some servers are monetized and P2W lol.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”