[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 328 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:58 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:58 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:16 am

Uh...
You say many things that make no sense.
Actually that was contributing to the current conversation. Read it out loud.
No, as in, "Gosh hecking darnit" means literally nothing.
Even if you substitute the non family friendly version.
Said the man who said, “Oh for the love shrieking sheep.”

Look Spock, it’s just supposed to be a substitute for expletives. Doesn’t always need to be logical, or accurate. Let some things fly.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:41 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:58 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:58 am

Actually that was contributing to the current conversation. Read it out loud.
No, as in, "Gosh hecking darnit" means literally nothing.
Even if you substitute the non family friendly version.
Said the man who said, “Oh for the love shrieking sheep.”

Look Spock, it’s just supposed to be a substitute for expletives. Doesn’t always need to be logical, or accurate. Let some things fly.
Dude, I've fed sheep for part of my childhood, trust me, they do shriek.

Survivor11 wrote:
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:48 am
Gosh hecking darnit is something that comes out of my mouth a lot
Uh...
Ok. I’m sorry. I have no social skills, even on the internet. I dislike that fact and wish I knew when I was saying something stupid. It makes me sad to know that I can’t get away from that stuff

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:51 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Uh...
Ok. I’m sorry. I have no social skills, even on the internet. I dislike that fact and wish I knew when I was saying something stupid. It makes me sad to know that I can’t get away from that stuff
Don't worry about it. I say stupid things all the time, especially around people I don't know. When I talk I'll either sound really whiny or oddly robotic and I hate that I sound like that. I always try and make a good impression on people but I often over egg it. Believe me when I say that it kinda happens to everyone, at least me.

And that paragraph probably made no sense.

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Uh...
(There goes my sister. Apologizing when there is literally nothing to apologize about).

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Uh...
Don’t worry, a couple days ago, I was baby talking to my dog and this woman was walking by and thought I was talking to her. She just smiled and walked off while I’m just like, “Bro waaiiiiiit. That was for my dog.” Lol.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:20 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Uh...
Don’t worry, a couple days ago, I was baby talking to my dog and this woman was walking by and thought I was talking to her. She just smiled and walked off while I’m just like, “Bro waaiiiiiit. That was for my dog.” Lol.
From my point of view, that woman was incredibly stupid.

If there is an animal in their direct vicinity it is logical to assume they are baby talking to the animal and not to you, the human being.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:15 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Uh...
(There goes my sister. Apologizing when there is literally nothing to apologize about).
i'm kinda like that. I accidentally do something, like drop something, and apologize. I'm terrible at talking to a bunch of people at once, and half the time really nervous. I'm really socially awkward.

Also: Don't quote this. I may want to remove it.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:20 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Uh...
Maybe she smiled at the cute doggo.

Nope, she looked right at me and said hi. That was one of the moments where you could leave the server of life.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”