[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 329 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:19 pm
Nope, she looked right at me and said hi. That was one of the moments where you could leave the server of life.
As I said before, I think she was the one lacking brain cells.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:26 pm
I'll say it once, and only once. Ignore him. Report him. Talk to each other as if he's not there. But don't take the bait and reply to him directly.
Yes. I’m making this an official statement for Bush employees.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:26 pm
I'll say it once, and only once. Ignore him. Report him. Talk to each other as if he's not there. But don't take the bait and reply to him directly.
Well you already failed by responding to his thread

RedThree wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:10 pm
Well, no. It's not his thread anymore. I didn't reply to him. I made my post here after I made that post.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:16 pm
RedThree wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:10 pm
Well, no. It's not his thread anymore. I didn't reply to him. I made my post here after I made that post.
It is mine now!! If only I could delete it...

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:06 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:06 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:26 pm

Yes. Please don't give him any attention. He almost destroyed our community twice. I'd hate to see it happen again.
Ok.
You have my eternal gratitude, friend.
Yay

Evidently, he hasn't taken kindly to my advice. He's making dumb comments on a few of my recent posts.

Fun times lie ahead, folks.

You guys are going to get warned by mega for breaking one of the more recent guidelines.

We're not allowed to "gang up" on a member.

That's just my two euro cents though.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:10 pm
You guys are going to get warned by mega for breaking one of the more recent guidelines.

We're not allowed to "gang up" on a member.

That's just my two euro cents though.
Oops.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”