[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 330 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:17 am
Ah, they were deleted.
It’s the thought that counts though. Venting frustration is one step to dealing with problems.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:57 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Ah, they were deleted.
It’s the thought that counts though. Venting frustration is one step to dealing with problems.
And, might I add, that was some fine venting. If only I had screenshots.

I like to vent my frustration by pointing out every inaccuracy I can find in something I am a fan of.

It's incredibly toxic but highly refreshing.

~Some guy regarding radioactive toothpaste, probably.

Interesting.... very interesting indeed.....

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:57 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Ah, they were deleted.
Exactly.

I like to vent by laying back and listening to a hip hop radio.

Also by listening to music and reading.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:53 pm
I like to vent by laying back and listening to a hip hop radio.

Also by listening to music and reading.
Whoa new avatar. Didn't even realize it was you, bro.

Also yes. Music is great at that.

Ok guys! The last lore based Legin post is tomorrow! This is what I want to do. I want you all to ask as many questions about Legin as possible, and Legin will answer them all tomorrow. (I refuse to do a traditional questions and answers. That is SOOO overdone on the Gallery).

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”