[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 34 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 6:42 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 4:16 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 4:47 am

isn't jeff supposed to lose though :? (LOS is heating up!!!!) Also Jeff might not be as all powerful as he thinks. When the universe ends he may be all that's left in time... wile time exists that is. Also the universe ( and existential existence) might end a lot sooner then 1,000,000,000,000,001 years. (got to get that 1 in there I see you)

Ill elaborate on what the Tenembra is sometime soon I spent 3 hours and I wanted to do something else lol. To say simply it isn't a ship. More that no mind can understand what it is, to understand it is to break reality and cease to be. It technically doesn't exist. Jeff may very well rule the universe with a iron fist but he has to ensure anything is at all exist. The real question is Jeff one of the chosen who has the visions. ( really need to elaborate on things alllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttt) As said so much more to add but so little time. Going to move jeff conquring all (which feals like a joke lol) back 3 years too 2574 so we know if we win. (probably will just involve two separate endings for my series)

This is but the begging, and the beginning is but a means to an end

All things must come to an end, for them to begin again...

On another note not a bad name. better then what I thought of in the time Ive had. With that said so is the Mega-Verse. we must have a vote!
In Doctor Who the universe ends in the year one hundred trillion. I take some inspiration from that show. Time travel and all. Confusing stuff.
OMG love that show.
Me too. It's my favourite. Season 3 episode 12 "Utopia". it's gotta be one of my all time favourites. David was the best doctor.

I'm starting to realise that Circle of Vengeance is going to wind up being probably my longest comic yet. I've already photographed everything up to chapter 73, and there's still so much left to be done.

I was planning for Atriox and the Super Flood to play major roles this time around - the Super Flood have only just shown up, and Atriox hasn't been in it at all yet. Two of the figures from the last "choose your character" post haven't appeared in the story yet, either. I'm starting to think I left a few too many loose ends when I finished Turning Point.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 10:12 am
I'm starting to realise that Circle of Vengeance is going to wind up being probably my longest comic yet. I've already photographed everything up to chapter 73, and there's still so much left to be done.

I was planning for Atriox and the Super Flood to play major roles this time around - the Super Flood have only just shown up, and Atriox hasn't been in it at all yet. Two of the figures from the last "choose your character" post haven't appeared in the story yet, either. I'm starting to think I left a few too many loose ends when I finished Turning Point.
Crikey. That's a read. It'll be good, I'm sure. You do great comics, Nato.

NatoGreavesy wrote:

I have nowhere near the time on my hands that you do. I'm in the middle of cutting hay and I can barely check the computer.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 4:10 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:

I have nowhere near the time on my hands that you do. I'm in the middle of cutting hay and I can barely check the computer.
Check when you can. We'll be here.

That's awesome though. Cant wait to see how it turns out. keep up the great work!

Just uploaded a few more chapters, including a big twist that I've been waiting a long while to finally reveal. Hopefully they'll be up in the gallery soon.

blight shot the professor. o wait... is he with ONI.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 8:00 pm
Just uploaded a few more chapters, including a big twist that I've been waiting a long while to finally reveal. Hopefully they'll be up in the gallery soon.
Great stuff.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 11:30 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 8:00 pm
Great stuff.
didn't expect that.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”