[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 331 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
So do iiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! Mwuhahaahah-(Rapid coughing) Sorry i need some water.

MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gettin the old nerf group together for a battle at the school! Gonna be fun cause most of have Tacticool Foam mods to our guns.

Haha yep! A ton of old people and some girls from school were just sitting there watching us play nerf with heavily modded guns. They kept saying how kool it was and some times someone on would either ooooo or aaaaahhhh. Haha it was hilarious :D

Guys! Guys! Copy and paste this! Call of Duty Ghosts 2 Rumors, Features, Release Date, Gameplay, Multiplayer, Trailers, Platform, and all Updates. It shows all the release dates for all the upcoming Cod games! Advanced Warfare 2, Cod ghosts 2 you name it!

Cod ghosts 2? Wasn't the biggest fan of the original. The black ops is where I'm at.

I'm here. Just uploaded the last of Arbi and D-Dollar. It's gonna make you laugh.

Now your gonna laugh, Guys.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”