[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 35 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
I've finished photographing everything up to Chapter 110, which is a big turning point (hehe) in the story.

I can't photograph anything much past there, since I'm waiting on a few sets that are coming in the mail. On the plus side, though, this'll give me plenty of time to focus on editing and uploading all of the other chapters.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:17 am
I've finished photographing everything up to Chapter 110, which is a big turning point (hehe) in the story.

I can't photograph anything much past there, since I'm waiting on a few sets that are coming in the mail. On the plus side, though, this'll give me plenty of time to focus on editing and uploading all of the other chapters.
nice, new sets as well cool cant wait to see what they are.

wanted to ask what branch of ONI dose the Oversight division fall under? There not the main branch, I'm assuming Black Ops or intelligence? There job is to monitor ONI actions for ONI so they most likely would only take orders from the top of the command chain. I want to incorporate them better In the ONI Command structure better. For that I need to know which main branch they fall under. Black Ops, R&D, or Intelligence. Also do they fall under any secondary branch's? I'm assuming not on this one since they would be rather important to making sure ONI doesn't screw up.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:17 am
Which is a big turning point (hehe) in the story.
I see what you did there, Nato...

I was planning for the Oversight Division to be more of a branch unto itself. Their job is to keep an eye on the rest of ONI, after all, so they'd have to be fairly autonomous.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:00 pm
I was planning for the Oversight Division to be more of a branch unto itself. Their job is to keep an eye on the rest of ONI, after all, so they'd have to be fairly autonomous.
Ok so is the Oversight Division a part of ONI or is it a part of the UNSC Command structure. It makes sense that for the most part it is antinomies i assumed that they were. I guess my question should have been the above. Are they a branch of ONI at all or a Branch of the UNSC. it sounds like there part of the ONI command structure as they still have the redirect of ONI. A special sub branch from the main command structure of ONI would make sense as there job is to monitor the other ONI branches. Where do they fall in the command structure. Would ONI consider them a part of ONI or would ONI view them as a anomaly branch.

Yeah, they're still part of ONI, but relatively separate from the rest of the command structure. The majority of regular ONI probably doesn't like Oversight very much, since they're the spies who spy on the spies.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:03 pm
Yeah, they're still part of ONI, but relatively separate from the rest of the command structure. The majority of regular ONI probably doesn't like Oversight very much, since they're the spies who spy on the spies.
Spy-ception.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:03 pm
ok so they would side with UNSC Command, post collapse and would probably be friendly towards SOC.

THEIR ESCAPING!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Another little update.

I've altered my plans somewhat. Circle of Vengeance will now conclude with the sacred Chapter 117 (all of the photos are done, I just need to edit and upload them all), and the next comic (haven't decided on a title yet) will sort of be the final battle in regards to a lot of the major plot points that have been introduced (eg. Blight, Relict, the Rift Sabre, etc.)

But worry not, that won't be the end of my comics on this site. I have some rough ideas for what kinds of adventures might come after that, and of the course the Mega-Verse collaboration is providing plenty for me to work with.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”