[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 346 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:26 pm
Invite the poor man to Discord.
Well to do that we would need Arby’s discord name and code.

Oh gosh, the grunts are rebelling!

I took a gamble and lost guys. Ace wants to make his own opposite war. WHY?! I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! WHY DID I DO IT?!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:09 pm
I took a gamble and lost guys. Ace wants to make his own opposite war. WHY?! I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! WHY DID I DO IT?!
I think you may be overreacting just a little bit.

RedThree wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:59 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:09 pm
I think you may be overreacting just a little bit.
Ok, I was, but I didn’t want another dang war.

I told you so...

Even though he just did a single post, where, 1) he used the super-articulated Critisizer, and 2) the opposites didn't look like opposites.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:20 am
I told you so...

Even though he just did a single post, where, 1) he used the super-artuculated Critisizer, and 2) the opposites didn't look like opposites.
That ended up happening with several posts. I rolled with it.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:52 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:20 am
I told you so...

Even though he just did a single post, where, 1) he used the super-artuculated Critisizer, and 2) the opposites didn't look like opposites.
That ended up happening with several posts. I rolled with it.
I made mine make sure it was same armor.

I used the same armour but different articulation...
Gotta live with what you have.

When you’re the only guy on the website who likes Fortnite: *hides v-bucks*

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”