[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 347 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
Someone get me some rope, a pile of wood, and a lighter.

*Hands Z19 a giant bottle of fuel*

Murple wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:58 pm
When you’re the only guy on the website who likes Fortnite: *hides v-bucks*
Oi, don't forget about me.

RedThree wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:51 pm
Murple wrote:
*hides RedThree’s v-bucks*

Murple wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:56 pm
RedThree wrote:
Murple wrote:
Meanwhile at a security checkpoint...

"Smells like Fortnite here.
You're not smuggling v-bucks are you?"

"No, not at all."

"OK, good day sir, and welcome to the MCX Gallery!"

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:14 pm
Murple wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:56 pm
RedThree wrote:

Meanwhile at a security checkpoint...

"Smells like Fortnite here.
You're not smuggling v-bucks are you?"

"No, not at all."

"OK, good day sir, and welcome to the MCX Gallery!"
“Whatever do you mean, it smells like Fortnite? There is no Fortnite here!”

So, Red, what if hypothetically, we played Fortnite. What would your opinion on the stormtrooper skin be? Y’know, hypothetically. *wink wink*

Murple wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:41 pm
So, Red, what if hypothetically, we played Fortnite. What would your opinion on the stormtrooper skin be? Y’know, hypothetically. *wink wink*
I like Stormtroopers, so I hypothetically like the skin. Also, I have been a bit distracted by Modern Warfare so I haven't hypothetically been playing all that often.

RedThree wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:52 pm
Murple wrote:
I like Stormtroopers, so I hypothetically like the skin. Also, I have been a bit distracted by Modern Warfare so I haven't hypothetically been playing all that often.
Ok. Well, let’s say maybe I hypothetically did something incredibly unusual for me and hypothetically bought some hypothetical v-bucks for the stormtrooper skin. Hypothetically, of course.

Murple wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:32 pm
RedThree wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:52 pm
Murple wrote:
Ok. Well, let’s say maybe I hypothetically did something incredibly unusual for me and hypothetically bought some hypothetical v-bucks for the stormtrooper skin. Hypothetically, of course.
Hypothetically, that sounds like a good purchase as long as you are hypothetically happy with it. Hypothetically, have you seen the hypothetical Star Destroyer floating near the map?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”