[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 36 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Heyo to all of you, D'you think you could fit me into the very end of the first CAMO DAYS saga? Maybe I could be the evil mastermind behind all of the shenanigans.

Ill be on here till 4 40 so just say something and ill respond

acrally about 5 more mins

RuCat757 wrote:Heyo to all of you, D'you think you could fit me into the very end of the first CAMO DAYS saga? Maybe I could be the evil mastermind behind all of the shenanigans.
That sounds pretty good to me! Obviously I don't have the final say on what happens in camo days (even though I'm a character in it), but it sounds interesting. It would be kinda cool if nobody in the comic knew about you and all of a sudden you pop out of nowhere (or we kinda stumble on your HQ), and we're all like, "Holy cr-ap! Who are you again?" (Again, without anyone inside the comic knowing who you were) Just a thought. :)

That would be cool! Hey spartan did you come for the meeting?

Hey cpt, n pretty good idea rucat

I don't think I'm here for the meeting Cap. I've got a few papers to write for school so I have more time to do other stuff (such as be on the forums and such) on the rest of the weekend. If we plan another meeting sometime (like maybe next week or Christmas break) I'll try to know ahead of time to join. :)

Sorry. I literally passed out at 6pm. Mega time. Literally. I'm up, I'm good.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”