[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 353 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:28 am
I hope you aren’t giving them glasses Murple. They already have 4 jaws, imagine what the grunts would say if they also had 4 eyes.
That made me smile!

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:28 am
I hope you aren’t giving them glasses Murple. They already have 4 jaws, imagine what the grunts would say if they also had 4 eyes.
*hides bifocals*

I’m going out of town tomorrow. I’m not taking a ton of figures, but I need suggestions on who should come with me.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:59 pm
I’m going out of town tomorrow. I’m not taking a ton of figures, but I need suggestions on who should come with me.
Me, obviously.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Bring the grunt army. They need to see the world.

nigelninja11 wrote:
I find marines are always great to bring along. Bring some basic brutes or something to fight them and you have a battle that can happen anywhere.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Always take yourself, grunts, and Chief.

Survivor and two marines babysitting a grunt mob?

Yes. That sounds liek fun. Post them!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”