[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 37 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:08 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:55 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:27 pm

definetly
What's number 3? Mine?
idk, when did you start project vortex? my stuff started with unknown patrol which I never got finished ill do that someday here and the Quarantine Zone a story recounted by my version of DBman
October 28th. With one large break in February. Other then that it's been non stop pretty much. I just checked out your series and Quarantine Zone which is your longest series is about 10 chapters shorter then mine. I think mine is the 3rd longest and the 3rd longest running.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:36 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:55 pm

What's number 3? Mine?
idk, when did you start project vortex? my stuff started with unknown patrol which I never got finished ill do that someday here and the Quarantine Zone a story recounted by my version of DBman
October 28th. With one large break in February. Other then that it's been non stop pretty much. I just checked out your series and Quarantine Zone which is your longest series is about 10 chapters shorter then mine. I think mine is the 3rd longest and the 3rd longest running.
well then you got it :D

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:43 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:36 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

well then you got it :D
Yay! I accomplished somethin' with my life. :D

Wait. The Gone was there before mine. And the main character is still going. Much like my story. And The Gone has more chapters. I'm 4th in all aspects. Still 4th is pretty kool.

Hey guys check out the halo section of the forum for my new thread!

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:51 pm
Hey guys check out the halo section of the forum for my new thread!
I've seen it. I'm not fussed about the new stuff. Destiny is OK. The shooty-features in the HALO sets is not good. It would appear as though they are orienting more towards kids with the HALO line instead of towards teens and adults. And the CoD is bad. Just plain bad. Except the figures. The figures are brilliant.

Uploaded a few more chapters, and my Terminator Genisys Time Machine set arrived in the mail yesterday, so I'm just waiting on one more package before I'll be ready to start work on the next comic.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:17 am
Uploaded a few more chapters, and my Terminator Genisys Time Machine set arrived in the mail yesterday, so I'm just waiting on one more package before I'll be ready to start work on the next comic.
Oooh. The time machine. The Arnie seems like a great figure.

He was a cool figure.

I may have ever so slightly cannibalised him for parts.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:31 am
He was a cool figure.

I may have ever so slightly cannibalised him for parts.
HAHA. He looks like he'd be good for parts. I need to get some time machine(s). Postage, though...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”