[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 366 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:48 pm
I like Mega Construx.
I like megabloks and halo

Murple wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:24 pm
Nice.
Epic gamer moment

This is great! We like MCX.

Silenttakedown wrote:I like chicken nuggies

Years ago, I met this guy while in Burger King getting some coffee and food. I watched him walk up to the person working the register that day and order one hundred chicken nuggets. A little later, one of his buddies ordered twenty chicken nuggets and dumped them onto the pile of nuggets after eating a handful of them. Come to find out, one of his buddies had dared him to eat a hundred chicken nuggets.

The funniest part is that woman at the register thanked him for not going to McDonald's for his chicken nuggets.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:16 pm
Silenttakedown wrote:I like chicken nuggies

Years ago, I met this guy while in Burger King getting some coffee and food. I watched him walk up to the person working the register that day and order one hundred chicken nuggets. A little later, one of his buddies ordered twenty chicken nuggets and dumped them onto the pile of nuggets after eating a handful of them. Come to find out, one of his buddies had dared him to eat a hundred chicken nuggets.

The funniest part is that woman at the register thanked him for not going to McDonald's for his chicken nuggets.
Hahah, thats great!

Simek4 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:47 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:22 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:26 pm

And who's fault was that?

Oh yeah, the college loans, the medical prices being three times more costly than in Europe and you don't even get it refunded...
Oh and all that stuff bought from China.
Bernie 2020...

Shhhhhh quiet politics bad
A certain president we had before another certain president we have now is a major cause of the national debt....
Yeah, I see that brought up as an argument a lot.

That certain president before a present president also set up a lot of the jobs the present president claims to be responsible for.
Although O-care is probably not the way to go about healthcare, universal healthcare such as those in France, Germany, Norway, Finland, Denmark, etc, makes happier people, and happier people make better customers, and better customers make greater profit, and greater profit is the basis of capitalism...

This leads to a better economy overall.

As far as I know, paying let's say 20$ for basic human medical needs doesn't make people happier.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”