[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 38 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
So... When are we getting that Hind-looking helicopter from the Black Ops IIII trailer?

Call of Duty Legends - Training grounds

Includes Commisar Letlev, Private Vasili and a small shooting range and box of potatoes.

(Im joking, although we need Russian soldiers mega!)

Modern dirtbikes, modern machine guns, maybe some civilian vehicles that are armored to be military like?

I Think a world war 2 French Resistance pack would be cool. It could include Rousseau from CoD WWII and then 3 or more unnamed resistance members. The set piece could be part of a blown out building or maybe a car of the Axis train. Or if leaning more towards a smaller pack maybe some bushes with the French resistance flag and a munitions crate.

willshard wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:26 pm

(Im joking, although we need Russian soldiers mega!)

Spetsnaz!

I'd personally love a set with a box of potatos lol. That was one of my favorite things to do.

VSandmanV wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:52 pm
What about plane sets!?
Yes! These would be great! I have the Harrier set from several years ago and it was great! My dream is something like a C-130, but I certainly understand how difficult this would be to make at a reasonable size and quality. I still think that smaller planes could be effectively incorporated into sets (maybe something like an Osprey). I hope we see more of these!

What about a a Russian SU-57

But seriously we need spetsnaz WE NEED LORD TACHANKA

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:29 am
What about a a Russian SU-57

But seriously we need spetsnaz WE NEED LORD TACHANKA
ALL HAIL TACHANKA. ALL HAIL TACHANKA.

Rainbow six siege heroes?

Return to “Call of Duty”