[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
DB's Mini Series. - Page 39 - Community

DB's Mini Series.

Tell your own story!
Yeah I was gonna join before the name change but I thought it might go to a new site so I didn't. Then I just didn't have the time to join.

I'm not going to leave the site anytime soon. Just, I'm turning 16 this year. I met a girl, and I also go to college in just over a year (I think). I'm gonna have to get a job to pay for a car, my bike, and tuition. And I'm not gonna have time for MEGA. So I will eventually leave. But not anytime soon guys.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:42 am
I'm not going to leave the site anytime soon. Just, I'm turning 16 this year. I met a girl, and I also go to college in just over a year (I think). I'm gonna have to get a job to pay for a car, my bike, and tuition. And I'm not gonna have time for MEGA. So I will eventually leave. But not anytime soon guys.
Well you don't have to leave. That's an up to you thing. It's not too difficult to post here every so often as long as you have a smart phone and a reliable source of internet connection. Most of my posting ect is from my phone. Rarly have time to use a computer.

I use my smart phone for everything.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Yeah that'll happen to most of us. Just enjoy yourself. Do what you want, and when you want to move on, then move on. We'll all miss you, but I'm sure we'll understand.

Yeah no pressure CC its your life do what ya want.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you all understand.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
May I suggest working @ Chick-fil-a? Cuz my sister works there and she has fun.

DBMAN1 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:40 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Haha! That's an option for me soon so I'll check it out.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:16 am
DBMAN1 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:40 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Haha! That's an option for me soon so I'll check it out.
Just find something you like doing, As long as you have fun you start to forget that the job you have doesn't pay much... Downing the moment.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”