[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 39 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Bonus/value sets
What I mean is like say you have a gungoose set, right? And there is a warthog set, there would be a set with both of these packed together, with all of the contents, but the price is a combined version. Say, the gungoose is $20, and the warthog is $30. The combined price to get this value set would be around $50. I just thought this would be a good idea, and this would fit for all of the themes like halo, cod, etc.

Silenttakedown wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:57 pm
Bonus/value sets
What I mean is like say you have a gungoose set, right? And there is a warthog set, there would be a set with both of these packed together, with all of the contents, but the price is a combined version. Say, the gungoose is $20, and the warthog is $30. The combined price to get this value set would be around $50. I just thought this would be a good idea, and this would fit for all of the themes like halo, cod, etc.
I like this idea, but it would need a few figs. Making the Gungoose 10$ and the warthog around $25.

Right so what your proposing is a "value pack"? So it would include the GunGoose Rampage and the CTF Arctic WartHog for $50? I would make it slightly less, and call it a "Value Pack", but other than that, I like the idea.

Well, I wasn’t pointing out any set specifically.

Silenttakedown wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:13 pm
Well, I wasn’t pointing out any set specifically.
Yeah. You could market any. Even something like SoS and Shadow Team for $25, MW and Merc Crates for $20. Something like that.

Don't know if someone has already said this, but I think it would be cool if MEGA sold old sets again. I really want some of those, honestly more than I want some of the newer ones. I also think it would be cool if they sold more Micro-Fleet sets. Those were epic. Also, you can store SO much more than you'd think in those helmets! I also want another Halo 4/5 Master Chief, without silver wash. Wish they sold him in stores. Also, maybe they could remake the Spartan Tribute Pack, with newer Armor System figures! They could just have them be Halo 4/5 Master Chief style Spartans. I would definitely buy this set. I don't know if anyone else likes these ideas, but I personally think they would be super cool. Also, maybe MEGA could make more Battlescapes? Those in my opinion are a must-have, and I don't have one. Sad times. (If only Joe could afford fancy things.) These are just a few of my ideas. I have a whole binder of stuff like this. Ideas, sketches, stuff like that. I'll post a few thing I want to see:

Love Live! and/or Idolmaster character mini figures as a middleground between boys and girls please ; means more civilian and school outfits when that happens. :)

I would love to see Legendary Pokemon and Mega Evolutions. They'd be tricky, but they could be done. Arceus would especially be fun and Lunala and Rayquaza.

Return to “General discussion”