[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 39 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
DBMAN1 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:07 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:04 pm
I've reported the issue again...
Hope they take notice!
Fingers crossed...

Hope you do not mind me taking a few liberties with your Jeff character. I tried to make it about how he affected others more then him. But I have to admit I am a bit confused maybe its a halo thing but the ending of Vortex, how did Jeff die? Did the one guy blow everyone up which is what I was assuming.

LishaThorne wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:57 pm
Hope you do not mind me taking a few liberties with your Jeff character. I tried to make it about how he affected others more then him. But I have to admit I am a bit confused maybe its a halo thing but the ending of Vortex, how did Jeff die? Did the one guy blow everyone up which is what I was assuming.
In the final chapter Steverson used a high-charged grenade to blow up Jeff's ship which contained enough Orc-splosives to decimate the surrounding area!

Oh, yeah! Contrary to popular belief, I've uploaded a LoS chapter! It JUST missed the front page...

Alright, it looks like my entry finally went through to the Gallery.

en-us/community/gallery/charliebuckets-contest-entry_1

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm
Alright, it looks like my entry finally went through to the Gallery. en-us/community/gallery/charliebuckets-contest-entry_1
I like it! It's cool how you've combined my universe with yours!

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:55 pm

Thanks. I figured it'd be a neat little concept to try out.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:59 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:55 pm
Thanks. I figured it'd be a neat little concept to try out.
I reckon it works really well! The fabric of time it's self is tearing! Universes collide!! Dun dun duuuuun!

The time travel and world travel is what draws me to your comic so much Charlie. It allows all mega lines to be used even if they are a bit wobbly on the scale issue. I came to Mega for monster high but have gotten obsessed with Dragons.

LishaThorne wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:55 am
The time travel and world travel is what draws me to your comic so much Charlie. It allows all mega lines to be used even if they are a bit wobbly on the scale issue. I came to Mega for monster high but have gotten obsessed with Dragons.
Yeah! I like those medieval themes. WOW still interests me 'cos of the huge Orcs ect.. It's cool to combine Assassin's Creed with Halo with CoD, WOW King Arthur ect! I wish dragons wasn't so pricy used... The structures and the Fire and Ice ship was awesome! One day...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”