[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 40 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
Sweet! I've just finished photo-shooting for LoS! Now to import them onto my laptop...

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:52 pm
Sweet! I've just finished photo-shooting for LoS! Now to import them onto my laptop...
Kool they've been imported. And we hit 40 pages on the thread! Party!

5 days to go with my competition! Good luck!

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:10 pm
LishaThorne wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:57 pm
Hope you do not mind me taking a few liberties with your Jeff character. I tried to make it about how he affected others more then him. But I have to admit I am a bit confused maybe its a halo thing but the ending of Vortex, how did Jeff die? Did the one guy blow everyone up which is what I was assuming.
Orc-splosives
I'm good at making myself laugh!

I've uploaded something! It just needs to get through!

Hmm... Some new posts have gone through but not mine... I'll re-post tomorrow if it doesn't make it through in that time. :)

13,361 Please ignore as this is to remind me of approximately how many parts I have.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:01 am
13,361 Please ignore as this is to remind me of approximately how many parts I have.
You counted them all?!

That is a pretty precise number!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:02 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:01 am
You counted them all?!
Yup! Took me half an hour but I did it! Although I'm worried I may have missed my second BTR180 APC... I dunno... I need to re-count!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”