[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 393 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! Just what we needed...

Let’s be realistic guys. If I made a Survivor11 alt, it would be called Survivor9 cause of Wasteland. It would be a dead giveaway for who it is, but I’m too egotistical to pick anything else.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:48 am
Let’s be realistic guys. If I made a Survivor11 alt, it would be called Survivor9 cause of Wasteland. It would be a dead giveaway for who it is, but I’m too egotistical to pick anything else.
Yeah, you aren't really a high-list suspect to me.

As for me, I only have one White Mark IV Spartan, and he's currently being used for DoD. Also, when I made the joke "You gave your copyright to a random individual named 11Survivor", I had NO intention of making said individual me. Or having said individual actually show up at all. I expected it to be just some offhanded comment, and be passed on unnoticed.

HaloODST56 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:23 am
BRUH....

Fellas. He’s already blown his cover.

Well I don’t want to just outright say it, that would be lame.

But just think for a moment.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:59 pm
Well I don’t want to just outright say it, that would be lame.

But just think for a moment.
Woah.

You know what I'm thinking? Cause I got a guess. It's because you got no guts.

Ohhh, How embarrassing! There they are, they've been inside you this whole time--You did have guts, I've never been more wrong about something in my whole life!

ITS ME! IM THE FAKES! ALL OF EM! HAHA

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”