[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 394 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
SrgtGreen wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:14 pm
ITS ME! IM THE FAKES! ALL OF EM! HAHA
*skeptical noises*

Zarry wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:40 pm
You know what I'm thinking? Cause I got a guess. It's because you got no guts.

Ohhh, How embarrassing! There they are, they've been inside you this whole time--You did have guts, I've never been more wrong about something in my whole life!
No, man, it’s ODST. I thought it was obvious, it’s just less fun if I outright say it.

Silly Zarry.

Murple wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:17 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:14 pm
ITS ME! IM THE FAKES! ALL OF EM! HAHA
*skeptical noises*
Darn. You got me.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:20 pm
Zarry wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:40 pm
You know what I'm thinking? Cause I got a guess. It's because you got no guts.

Ohhh, How embarrassing! There they are, they've been inside you this whole time--You did have guts, I've never been more wrong about something in my whole life!
No, man, it’s ODST. I thought it was obvious, it’s just less fun if I outright say it.

Silly Zarry.

????? That was a quote from The Walking Dead..

I still think it’s ODST, but it’s kinda weird that Murple is unconvinced of anyone’s involvement.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:36 pm
I still think it’s ODST, but it’s kinda weird that Murple is unconvinced of anyone’s involvement.
No, I just don’t see it being ODST.

Murple wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:25 pm
I don’t see it...
Murple, look at the posts. The rest of us were skeptical, while ODST was typing in all caps “You can’t fool me” and whatnot.

Also, he was the one who brought the post by Survivor1 here, the post called “bruh,” and his reply was “bruh.”

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”