[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How do you sort your blocks? - Page 5 - Community

How do you sort your blocks?

General news and information related to Mega Construx

Sometimes. Also storing decorative elements like turrets, crates and jerrycans is s good idea.

Hm, I usually sort by the color and type of block. Takes a few minutes but it's a lot easier knowing where they are.

Ehh not any sorting on my part just yet

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:12 am
Ehh not any sorting on my part just yet
When I was building the elephant, I would search for twenty minutes trying to find a piece. I was so frustrated when I found it I just took a break.

That happpens to me

Now I want an elephant

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:20 am
That happpens to me

Now I want an elephant
I got a lucky steal off of ebay. 80$ and it was only missing the figs and two pieces. But he gave me around 10 series 3 blind bags! Was my best Christmas present!

Lucky once I saw a pelican for around 80$ free shipping I believe with a small army of marines I didn't take it :( it was a good deal

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:32 am
Lucky once I saw a pelican for around 80$ free shipping I believe with a small army of marines I didn't take it :( it was a good deal
Sounds like a very good deal. I never had a Pelican and it was my worst mistake when I never bought one.

I don't sort, instead I just put them in a box, for building sets I sort'em then.

Return to “General discussion”