[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 5 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
I think either a warzone Escape from A.R.C or unsc infinity.

or the never realeased firebase

Well, we know that the Halo 5 version of the Spirit is the next Signature series.

We won't get the never released Firebase as we got the other Firebase this year, not to mention several of the component parts from that previous Firebase have been made as their own smaller set. Troop Warthog, Cyclops to name two of them.

The UNSC Infinity would be FANTASTIC as a signature series. I'd also love to see the UNSC Spirit of Fire from Halo Wars. If that ship somehow makes it into Halo Wars 2, we'd have a better shot of getting it eventually.

As well, I think we really need a capitol class Covenant ship like either the CCS or CAS cruisers.

The Pillar of Autumn is high on people's wish lists. Not mine so much, but I'd definitely get it, if made.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the LICH from Halo 4, though I do not think of it so much as an iconic ship, but rather just a large ship that would fit into the role of a big build.

One that I hope makes it into the signature series is the ONI Prowler from Halo 5. THAT would be an awesome ship!! We could get Linda and Fred that way! Not to mention some Covies and/or Prometheans. One of the new Halo 5 style Knights would be great to have in this set!

Hmm, considering Mega confirmed this last year, I'd like to know where you're getting that information? 2016's Sig set will be the Spirit.

thats's kind of weird, thats like saying the phantom was a sig series

Silenttakedown wrote:thats's kind of weird, thats like saying the phantom was a sig series
No, it's confirmed by mega.

oh well that's kind of odd to me

I hope we get a huge battle pack for $100, with like 30 Spartans and 30 covies.

yeah all with new articulation, (they haven't done that yet)

Return to “Halo”