[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What was your first set? - Page 5 - Community

What was your first set?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
My first EVER official megabloks set was a halo set it's name was: "UNSC Desert Combat Unit"

My first set wasn't really a set. I was way into starwars [competitor]. (Really the only onse I still like are the empire) my friend said there was some halo minifigures and I assumed since he didn't specify that they were [competitor]. So I got a few of them from him and for about 5 months I didn't even know they were megabloks. Went to Walmart and saw what would be my very first set. The green unsc mongoose and turret, sadly the goose died and the turret is not looking to good. At least my second and thiRd sets survived mostly. That's basically how I got into megabloks and lead into me restoring and repairing most of my [competitor] sets. Now I get some storm troopers ever now and then and most of my focus is on megas halo and destiny sets. Destiny of which me and my friends would talk about what if mega made sets for them. Now they do.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:My first set wasn't really a set. I was way into starwars [competitor]. (Really the only onse I still like are the empire) my friend said there was some halo minifigures and I assumed since he didn't specify that they were [competitor]. So I got a few of them from him and for about 5 months I didn't even know they were megabloks. Went to Walmart and saw what would be my very first set. The green unsc mongoose and turret, sadly the goose died and the turret is not looking to good. At least my second and thiRd sets survived mostly. That's basically how I got into megabloks and lead into me restoring and repairing most of my [competitor] sets. Now I get some storm troopers ever now and then and most of my focus is on megas halo and destiny sets. Destiny of which me and my friends would talk about what if mega made sets for them. Now they do.
Ya i will buy the competitor like once or twice a year. :/ please don't shun me!

I always get them for Christmas, I can live with a tie fighter or an X-wing, but I'd rather have Mega!

Spartanz19 wrote:I always get them for Christmas, I can live with a tie fighter or an X-wing, but I'd rather have Mega!
Ya really the only reason i buy them is for the base-plates and buildings as in like structures.

It was the king Arthur beast set that got me into that awesome stuff! I forget what age I was but I distinctively remember fiddling with those action pole things! So probably 5-7 years old! Although sadly my cat chewed the 2 trees so they are in pretty poor condition now! But it was really the cobalt combat pack the warthog resistance and the desert troopers sets that got me into halo and CoD! Ahhhhhh the memories! But like many of you I was plagued by the horrors of !3g0! I kept a hand full of that monstrosity but it just sits in my mega bloks room collecting dust in the most ugly corner! #nostalgia

The halo mega bloks set with the mongoose and covenant turret

charliebucket wrote:Although sadly my cat chewed the 2 trees so they are in pretty poor condition now!
Cats, what jerks they can be sometimes :p

Mine was the 2012 Warthog Resistance.

Return to “General discussion”