[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks? - Page 5 - Community

What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Video games. Mostly CoD and Halo. I like other games but I just don't have as much time to play as I used to. Weight lifting at the gym, trying to stay fit. I listen to metalcore as well. Parkway Drive, In Hearts Wake, The Browning, ERRA, and a bunch of other bands.

Halo. All the way baby. Besides that, I love NFL football (the Buffalo Bills will go to the playoffs- someday. :)) And for music, I love listening to Imagine Dragons (Night Visions album), OneRepublic (Native album), and also contemporary Christian music (Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, Hillsong United, etc.)

no no no no no the panthers and we r going to win the superball L

Red__Spartan003 wrote:Halo. All the way baby. Besides that, I love NFL football (the Buffalo Bills will go to the playoffs- someday. :)) And for music, I love listening to Imagine Dragons (Night Visions album), OneRepublic (Native album), and also contemporary Christian music (Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, Hillsong United, etc.)
I like Disciple, Skillet, Pillar, etc.

jackdawg444 wrote:no no no no no the panthers and we r going to win the superball L
probably so. probably so. :)

Weight training
Architecture
Building in general
things i cant type here
Podcasts
learning

Thehumanelement wrote:things i cant type here
Lol, I really like this answer.

Anyone ever heard of the band 'Starset'?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Anyone ever heard of the band 'Starset'?
Yes I played with them back in the 80s.

Return to “General discussion”