[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them - Page 5 - Community

Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them

Builds & Discussions
I haven't seen it anywhere here, no.

Yeah not that I know of. I haven't even seen Foxtrot series so I have no idea what you'll find. If you find challenger or something like that I will be happy cause there is still the possibility of them coming out near me.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:19 am
Yeah not that I know of. I haven't even seen Foxtrot series so I have no idea what you'll find. If you find challenger or something like that I will be happy cause there is still the possibility of them coming out near me.
OK kool. I just hope that I can find a Palmer. Palmer is the most important item on me list.

big W may still have charlies bags. that's the newest blind bag I could find in aus.

Hopefully, series 3 seems to be around a lot at Toys R Us in NSW. I've also seen series 3 at eb games but there $8 instead of $6. Good luck hope you find Palmer. Is that for Throne in your series?

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:39 am
Hopefully, series 3 seems to be around a lot at Toys R Us in NSW. I've also seen series 3 at eb games but there $8 instead of $6. Good luck hope you find Palmer. Is that for Throne in your series?
Yes. An un-helmeted version. I've done un-helmeted versions of everyone else for Code: Green, just not Thorne.

OK so I've phoned up every single TRU in Melbourne. No Palmers... Time to try Zing and EB.

Update: I'll need to get Palmer off Amazon - they don't have Heroes S3 anywhere in Melbourne. Palmer doesn't like Melbourne, clearly. Why didn't I get it from ToyCo for $13 inc shipping :'(

Yeah seems like scalpers bought all of series 3 cause there at least was a lot cause I was gonna get an honorgurd in Melbourne of eBay but they change the price from $12 to $22. But you can never be to sure cause I rang a TRU back when they first got them and asked if they had honorguards, they said they had loads, I go there, none. Anyhow hope you find palmer and whatever else your looking for.

Yo green, I saw they've got the CTF 'Hog at Mr Toys for $60 AUS. You can get it online.

Dang that's Queensland, I'll have a look.

Return to “Halo”