[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Scrolls of the High Elves: non-canon Project: V.O.R.T.E.X lore - Page 5 - Community

Scrolls of the High Elves: non-canon Project: V.O.R.T.E.X lore

Tell your own story!
Awesome. Just to confirm - it has nothing to do with Jeff? I have a lot of lore around him.

No... I had ideas, but I don't think I can fit them in with the lore.

TisforTiger wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:50 pm
No... I had ideas, but I don't think I can fit them in with the lore.
You know, even if it doesn't fit in with my lore, you could always write an alternate reality plot that then fits in with the Mega-Verse, if you wanted, and I'd be fine with giving you some tips.

Thanks! I think for my contest entry, I will do a paradox where Jeff already ruled the Mega Verse.

Ooh that sounds kool. Looking forward to seeing that.

What set did you get Jeff in?

TisforTiger wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:29 pm
Legs, torso, arms, hands and armour is from the WoW Barren's Chase, head is from a King Arthur figure pack (not sure which one), axe is from the 2002 Dragons, shield is from 2005 Fire & Ice Dragons, cape and belt is from the AC GunBoat.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:37 pm
TisforTiger wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:29 pm
Legs, torso, arms, hands and armour is from the WoW Barren's Chase, head is from a King Arthur figure pack (not sure which one), axe is from the 2002 Dragons, shield is from 2005 Fire & Ice Dragons, cape and belt is from the AC GunBoat.
Wow thats a lot of different sets just to build Jeff....

Only ones of great power can build the mighty Jeff!

Generally custom figs can be a simple pop and swap. Or pop and swap with parts from 8 diffrent sets that nobody has :D the obscure sets are the hardest, like Jeff's head. It's only avaible for purchase in one set, and thats not the troop pack. Plus the cape requires buying the entire gunboat. I just bought the figs from eBay lol.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”