[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
This week's top beyonder question?? - Page 5 - Community

This week's top beyonder question??

Got a question? Ask it here!
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:45 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:55 pm
Yeah. This "Top Beyonder" thing is kinda bull. I liked it when they rewarded people who do things.
For sure. Now it's just latest person to join.
Yep and most don't even post or comment. Is it just me or is the gallery and forums empty?

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:40 am
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:45 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:55 pm
Yeah. This "Top Beyonder" thing is kinda bull. I liked it when they rewarded people who do things.
For sure. Now it's just latest person to join.
Yep and most don't even post or comment. Is it just me or is the gallery and forums empty?
I agree with you. I miss the old days of this-time last year...

Well, I can't even get a post to stay on the front page of the gallery for more than 12 hours which is part of the reason I quit posting. I wish we had all the old greats back. *sigh*

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:15 am
Well, I can't even get a post to stay on the front page of the gallery for more than 12 hours which is part of the reason I quit posting. I wish we had all the old greats back. *sigh*
Wait, why would that cause you to stop posting? That just means many posts are made by various gallery members. Are you saying that you would rather have fewer active members on the site, to ensure your posts are still on the first page?

Yeah, sure it can be a bummer when you post something and shortly thereafter a whole bunch of other posts knock yours down to the bottom of the page or even the next, but you can't do much about it. You just have to hope that those who are likely to view and like your posts will take the time to go to the next page.

And for sure there are times when we all feel our projects should get more likes and comments based on the time and effort that went into them, but it is what it is. If you like your picture of some Mega Construx sets or figures or whatever it is, post away, post away. Even if just one person likes it, that's one smile that you created.

And remember, a project you don't share... will get no likes, and no comments.

AiasOileus wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:04 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wait, why would that cause you to stop posting? That just means many posts are made by various gallery members. Are you saying that you would rather have fewer active members on the site, to ensure your posts are still on the first page?

Yeah, sure it can be a bummer when you post something and shortly thereafter a whole bunch of other posts knock yours down to the bottom of the page or even the next, but you can't do much about it. You just have to hope that those who are likely to view and like your posts will take the time to go to the next page.

And for sure there are times when we all feel our projects should get more likes and comments based on the time and effort that went into them, but it is what it is. If you like your picture of some Mega Construx sets or figures or whatever it is, post away, post away. Even if just one person likes it, that's one smile that you created.

I see what you're saying but there are what, 20 people posting to the gallery? But I have a problem when people post 6 and 7 posts all at once and it fills half the gallery. I mean, I may post every once in a great while. But not at the moment.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:54 pm
AiasOileus wrote:
I see what you're saying but there are what, 20 people posting to the gallery? But I have a problem when people post 6 and 7 posts all at once and it fills half the gallery. I mean, I may post every once in a great while. But not at the moment.
Ok, I can understand that. What bothers me though isn't the number of posts done at a time from someone, so long as each is different. 2 or 3 of the EXACT same post annoy me.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
AiasOileus wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:

There should be a cool-down for gallery posting like around 3-4 hours

AiasOileus wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:38 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
AiasOileus wrote:
Ok, I can understand that. What bothers me though isn't the number of posts done at a time from someone, so long as each is different. 2 or 3 of the EXACT same post annoy me.
Yes that's extremely annoying. Also multiple single posts are a bit frustrating too.

Yeah I agree. Also people not actually posting anything, I.E: an official picture of a set.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:44 pm
Yeah I agree. Also people not actually posting anything, I.E: an official picture of a set.
Oh, that bugs me to no end. Especially when its accompanied by a comment or question that would be far better off being posted on the actual forum.

My other pet peeve is when multiple users start posting screencaps of some Youtube video of a "leaked" set that was actually officially revealed on the Mega facebook page.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”