[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Comic Index - Update 12/16/2022 - Page 5 - Community

Comic Index - Update 12/16/2022

Tell your own story!
Add my comic "Unlikely Odds"
Under ongoing thanks :p

I wish I got notifications for this thread, as I've missed a few important messages. Anyway, The list was updated to include NatoGreavesy's 'Shade's Tale' (complete) and 'Ashes of Antares' (ongoing), Admiral-Sabree's 'Calm Before the Storm' (ongoing), charliebucket's 'Trials of CC Browning' (ongoing), and Rogue-Elite's 'Unlikely Odds' (ongoing). I'm going to have to comb through the entire 'ongoing' list later and move things if necessary.
Edit: I also moved some of SpartanDelta444's stuff as requested.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:21 pm
I wish I got notifications for this thread, as I've missed a few important messages. Anyway, The list was updated to include NatoGreavesy's 'Shade's Tale' (complete) and 'Ashes of Antares' (ongoing), Admiral-Sabree's 'Calm Before the Storm' (ongoing), charliebucket's 'Trials of CC Browning' (ongoing), and Rogue-Elite's 'Unlikely Odds' (ongoing). I'm going to have to comb through the entire 'ongoing' list later and move things if necessary.
Edit: I also moved some of SpartanDelta444's stuff as requested.
I'm not going to post very often. Right now the gallery is swamped by posts and usually someone posts at least 5 times in one go and that really knocks the recognition off of great posts. that's why I haven't posted. I'm waiting...

I put drThunderbuckle's 'The Monster' in the 'ongoing' category, check it out.
Edit: I also added Zarry's new comic 'S1 E1' (I don't know if this is the official title or not). It was also placed under 'ongoing'.

@SpartanGregor113's newest comic 'Halo: Shadow of Memory' has been added to the 'ongoing' list.

I added @Megapand25's 'War of Athens-VI' to the 'ongoing' list.

Hmm, tried to upload a comic today but in typical fashion they tore it down. Hrm...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:25 pm
Hmm, tried to upload a comic today but in typical fashion they tore it down. Hrm...
Strange

Added @NatoGreavesy's 'Lost In The Snow - Causatum', @GruntGunner's 'Blue VS Orange', @ArtfulConch's 'Spartan 027', and @jabbathehut's 'Invincible' to the 'ongoing' list.
I'm eventually going to reformat the entire list by user, rather than by the three categories it's currently at. I think that will make the list much easier to update in the future.

My series is called deadpools team

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”