[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled? - Page 5 - Community

Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I was pretty relieved to see the response from the MCX team, but the company's actions don't support their claim. The link to CoD on the Worlds page has disappeared from the site, the videos disappeared from their YT page, how does that give us any confidence. If it's a licensing issue - then say so. If it's discontinued - then say so! Some of us aren't buying toys because "we have time" but if the line is being discontinued, you'd be disappointing a whole lot of future customers by letting the items slip through their hands with no warning. Dirty pool MCX, dirty pool. It's a shame.

Link to COD world's page is down as of 5/31/18. I know that there are some new sets in the works such as the Cargo Truck, but this would not be the first time Mega has shown concepts and ended up pulling the product/line. It just sucks there is no archive page for these lines. I would like to give credit where credit is due. Mega should be proud of their past accomplishments with the licensing intact or otherwise. With TRU going under I was able to get some great deals on the latest helicopter sets and can't leave reviews now. I wish there was a site like Br*ckset but for Mega Construx.

vsg001 wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:16 am
Link to COD world's page is down as of 5/31/18. I know that there are some new sets in the works such as the Cargo Truck, but this would not be the first time Mega has shown concepts and ended up pulling the product/line. It just sucks there is no archive page for these lines. I would like to give credit where credit is due. Mega should be proud of their past accomplishments with the licensing intact or otherwise. With TRU going under I was able to get some great deals on the latest helicopter sets and can't leave reviews now. I wish there was a site like Br*ckset but for Mega Construx.
Several new CoD sets just popped up on Amazon (not for sale yet) so I think this rumor is officially canxed.

Mega has made an official statement in this thread that no it is not cancelled.

Some people never quite get it do they.

MCX_Team wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:39 pm
Hey everyone!

Some of you noticed the Call of Duty website is no longer listed on our Worlds page, which has led to some speculation. We want to reassure you that the line is not cancelled! There are new sets in development as we speak and we’ll update you as soon as we can. Sorry for the confusion this has caused.
Actually here is there quote. It's on page 2 of this thread.

The cod line is far from cancelled I'm a little worried about destiny though

I understand that there has been an official post stating that the CoD line has not been cancelled, but a lot of the evidence points that something could be going on. All I hope is that what ever is going on is announced on the newsfeed, because it is only fair to inform the people of the line’s date, regardless of it is news of cancellation or it’s return.

3Erik18 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:53 am
I understand that there has been an official post stating that the CoD line has not been cancelled, but a lot of the evidence points that something could be going on. All I hope is that what ever is going on is announced on the newsfeed, because it is only fair to inform the people of the line’s date, regardless of it is news of cancellation or it’s return.

I ask this, why would MEGA tell us it isn't canceled and then cancel it?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”