[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Game nights - Page 5 - Community

Game nights

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hey you need to change your restrictions we can't message you

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:11 am
It's time Survivor
I think we made a miscalculation, it's still early for me.

And Goddamit, it's 12pm central. There's a 7 hours of difference, not 9. We royally screwed up, but it goes on as planned, just 2 hours later.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:34 pm
And Goddamit, it's 12pm central. There's a 7 hours of difference, not 9. We royally screwed up, but it goes on as planned, just 2 hours later.
Send me a message but I can't play anymore.

After strong disagreements with Rogue and not a lot of people showing up because of funerals or time miscalculations, I declare the first Angry Texans Official European Game Night a failure.

Sorry guys.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:57 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:34 pm
Send me a message but I can't play anymore.

After strong disagreements with Rogue and not a lot of people showing up because of funerals or time miscalculations, I declare the first Angry Texans Official European Game Night a failure.

Sorry guys.
Meh there's always next week.

So next week, without any mistakes: 12pm Central and whatever time it is in the East coast, and that's 7pm +1 Greenwich Mean Time, and 6pm 0 Greenwich Mean Time.

Well, second time lucky, eh?

Hey where'd my guidelines post go?

Sorry dude when I play matchmaking, its to win especially in more competitive playlists like halo 3 classic I can't stand it when im being weighed down by people who aren't very good at the game.

I apologize for overreacting im not proud of what I said and I hope you can forgive me.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:15 pm
Sorry dude when I play matchmaking, its to win especially in more competitive playlists like halo 3 classic I can't stand it when im being weighed down by people who aren't very good at the game.

I apologize for overreacting im not proud of what I said and I hope you can forgive me.
You are forgiven of course. Just don't release your anger on us. Release it on the enemy team in the next match. XD

Return to “General discussion”