[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Kilo Company - Page 5 - Community

Kilo Company

Tell your own story!
Mikhail missed and the brute grabbed Mikhail's neck and was stabbed in the chest with his own knife and was tossed next to the mineshaft.

He got up and yelled at Logan to run and the Tyrlatius hit Mikhail with the sharp edge of his hammer cutting into the spartan's shoulder and Tyrlatius kicked Mikhail and his head hit a rock knocking him out

Tyrlatius POV

Tyrlatius stalked over to the unconscious Spartan. “Now I’ll end this” He huffed. He started dragging the limp form over into the open area so his remaining pack brothers and the incoming reinforcements could witness his triumph. Suddenly the Demon, having come to sooner than he was expecting, kicked him hard in the back of the knees. He toppled landing face first in the dirt. He raised his head just in time to see another one of his pack get his neck snapped by the smaller Spartan. “RAAHH!” He swung at the black armored Demon who dodged his enraged attack with ease.

Logan ran and ran he ran as fast and as long as he could until he tripped and fell, exhausted he blacked out....

Mikhail was shot by a beam rifle in the knee he couldn't go on for much longer and was seriously injured, Tyrlatius took the helmet off of his opponent, Mikhail grinned, dried blood on the corner of his mouth, Mikhail knew he was going to die and braced for its cold embrace, but it never came because a new problem for Tyrlatius arose a new opponent approached, Z19 a demon he had been hunting for years on this rock......

Tyrlatius POV

“You...” Tyrlatius stared at the red armored Demon. He laughed. “Now I can kill him,” holding Mikhail higher, “And get avenge half my pack. And then I can kill you, and finally end this long hunt.”
“And avenge the last two?” Responded Z19. Tyrlatius eyes widened. He howled in rage and hurled the dark armored Spartan at the other. They collided and fell backwards. The Brute was about to attack, when he heard a voice on his com.

Vudum’s POV

Snipers kept firing at the Spartans. “Box them into a corner!” The Ultra called. The leader screeched the order back to her comrades. They kept shooting till the Spartans were back to back. “Pull out now Tyrlatius!” Vudum shouted. “No! I’ll finish them off!” He responded angrily. “I have a plan and if you wish to live through it you will pull out NOW!” The Ultra barked. A disgruntled huff sounded over the com and Tyrlatius dove behind cover. “Now! Fire!” The banshees and phantoms all fires at once bombarding the Spartans position. After a minute, they halted their fire. Thermal scanners cases the area, but there weren’t any heat sigs other than Tyrlatius. The phantom that was carrying Vudum activated its gravity lift and pulled the Jiralhanae aboard. “A successful battle!” Vudum remarked to Tyrlatius. “My whole pack is dead.” He responded bitterly, “How can that be called a success?”
Something twinged inside The Ultra’s stomach. Did he feel pity for the Jiralhanae? Yes, he knew what it was like to lose a whole squad. But he just viewed their race as animals. He must have misjudged them. He left the large form of Tyrlatius with more respect for his kind.
Little did they know something was stirring back at the mine.

Z19’s POV

Z19 pulled his half buried self from the dirt. He looked around until he saw a hand sticking up out of the ground. He grabbed it with both hands and (with some effort) pulled the Spartan-II from the dirt. “Up you go!” He said. Mikhail coughed and blinked dirt out of his eyes. “Woah” he remarked. “So that’s what a heavy plasma barrage feels like.”
“Yup” Z19 said. “Do you know what I’m going to do now?”

I wrote all of this yesterday (minus Tyrlatius’ and Z19’s bits.) So it’s long.

Mikhail said no and collected his helmet, knife, magnum, sniper rifle but he couldn't find his bag of ammo so he was left with a pouch of ammo on his back and leg.

Z19, said " Fine I won't kill you now, I have some sense of honor, killing you now would be like putting down a crippled dog, go I'll track you down in a while when you have recovered.

Mikhail spat blood and put his helmet on, alright he said.

Mikhail made his way to an abandoned ghost he would try to find other survivors.....

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:06 am
Mikhail said no and collected his helmet, knife, magnum, sniper rifle but he couldn't find his bag of ammo so he was left with a pouch of ammo on his back and leg.

Z19, said " Fine I won't kill you now, I have some sense of honor, killing you now would be like putting down a crippled dog, go I'll track you down in a while when you have recovered.

Mikhail spat blood and put his helmet on, alright he said.

Mikhail made his way to an abandoned ghost he would try to find other survivors.....
Forgot Z19 was evil lol I’ll edit the last bit

Tyzo ‘Vudum stood over his command table, studying the map of the mines he controlled. After the excitement of the Demon attack things had quickly gone back to the way they were. A mine shaft collapsed that day killing 5 Unggoy and injuring a Jiralhanae. That, on top of the fact that Wordaius and almost his whole pack were dead, meant he needed to write a requisition order for more troops. He also remembered that need reports from Tyrlatius, Mox Kem, Datan ‘Nulkam the Sangheili captain, and Lazad the one who delivered the message for reinforcements.
He needed to send them to the Field Marshal, or he’d have to deal with a surprise mandatory inspection. Again. “What I wouldn’t give to be commanding troops on the field of battle.” He muttered to himself.

Info for discription of Elites under the command of Ultra Tyzo ‘Vudum: Armors are from Reach
Ultra Colors: Green with Gold
Ranger Colors: Gold
Spec-Ops Colors: Green
Minor Colors: Blue

Thank you for writing parts for me, guys. I’ll have to read up a bit on the story and write my first part soon.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:38 pm
Ok thanks

Mikhail-392

Mikhail is a Spartan 2 born in Siberia on earth he fought on sigma octanus IV where is team were overwhelmed by covenant forces while trying to evacuate civilians, he was the marksman of the team and he sniped from atop a roof and had to watch in horror as his teammates were killed when he ran out of ammo.

And when kilo company needed volunteers to bolster its forces he signed up immediately.

Appearance : Black gugnir helmet (reach)
Jun style shoulder pieces and commando chest piece (carter's)

Mikhail doesn't talk alot he just wants to get to the next objective.

Equipped with a sniper rifle and magnum (halo ce)
How did no one notice Rogue made a spartan II, and not a spartan III.

So what?

Noble team was a Spartan 3 team Jorge was a Spartan 2

It says in the bio he signed up to fill a place immediately as in kilo company was short a few Spartans.

I can make a Spartan 2 if I want

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”