[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
THAT FAKE COMPANY DISCUSSION FORUM - Page 5 - Community

THAT FAKE COMPANY DISCUSSION FORUM

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Please let this burn. This forum is utter cringe.

I own and am not ashamed to have knock-off elites. They're good filler and army building. Mega is fine as they are.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:32 pm

I own and am not ashamed to have knock-off elites. They're good filler and army building. Mega is fine as they are.
I didn't know they did articulated knock off elites? I thought it was just the old style.

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:45 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

I didn't know they did articulated knock off elites? I thought it was just the old style.
he never said articulated.

You are making things up.

Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:45 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

I said knock-off. Not articulated. Please stop trying to support your claim.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:06 pm
he never said articulated.
You are making things up.
Oh well than that's kind of lame, I thought it was for the articulated ones. Got hyped up for nothing. Thanks for letting me know. I hope Mega makes an Covenant elite pack with like 20 of them in all sorts of colors but fully articulated. Then one for the Grunts and Jackals. Maybe Knock offs will, I don't know.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:23 pm
Thanks for telling it to me straight, I was getting confused cuz the Knock offs Made COD figures articulated and I thought they already did it for Halo. Why would buy them if their not articulated if Mega already made articulated ones?

Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:11 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:23 pm
Thanks for telling it to me straight, I was getting confused cuz the Knock offs Made COD figures articulated and I thought they already did it for Halo. Why would buy them if their not articulated if Mega already made articulated ones?
Because their cheap and mass able.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:12 pm

Because their cheap and mass able.
Why not just wait till the make the articulated ones? or get real ones on clearance?

Just because knock-offs are cheaper doesn’t always mean better. You don’t know how good they are until they are at your house and you potentially can’t send them back.

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:32 am
Just because knock-offs are cheaper doesn’t always mean better. You don’t know how good they are until they are at your house and you potentially can’t send them back.
And those bootleggers do not let go of their money easily. I say this from experience.

Return to “General discussion”