[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fireteam Glory - Page 5 - Community

Fireteam Glory

Tell your own story!
Fireteam Glory Part 8
"So," the man spoke in a gravely tone, "Pvt. Larry Richards, that's what your tags said at least, we're going to have a little talk." Larry sighed, "I'm only giving you my name, rank, and serial number." "And since you already have my rank and name, my serial number is-" *WHAM* The man struck Larry across the face, hard. Larry recoiled, he had been hit plenty of times. Bar fights, a few issues during training. But he had never been hit this hard. His vision went out again for a split second before coming back. His jaw ached. The man spoke again, "I said we are going to talk." The man had a scowl on his face. Larry spoke again, "My serial num-" *WHAM* Another strike across the face. Vision blacked out again. This time, Larry tasted blood in his mouth. The man looked even angrier now. "You are going talk," the man said, "I don't care how many times I have to hit you." Larry groaned and said, "My serial number is-" The man raised his fist to hit him again, but stopped when a soldier came in. "General," the soldier said, "You are needed in the command center." The man sighed, "Alright, take this one out to the other. And keep an eye on them!" The "General" left the room. And Larry was taken out of the room by two guards.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:40 pm
Poor larry.
Indeed, poor Larry.

Lol. Larry has quite the Sarcasm. Fantastic person.

Ivanoff just needs to drop a Thing in there, that'll tear that whole place apart.

Fireteam Glory Part 9
Ivanoff lit his 4th Sweet William this mission. He took a deep breath and blew a smoke ring. Teresa looked at him with a frown, "You know those will kill you right?" She said. Ivanoff simply smiled, "Nah, I'll take a bullet long before that will happen." Teresa laughed. Ivanoff chuckled. Then, Santos came back from the cliff. "Santos, what's going on down there?" Ivanoff asked. Santos said, "Looks like a whole company of Innies. I counted at least five Spades, thirty men, and two Scorpions." Upon hearing that, Ivanoff choked on the cigar. After he composed himself, he said, "Scorpions!? Where the heck did they get Scorpions from?" Santos shrugged, "I don't know boss, why don't we just mosey on down there and ask?" Ivanoff frowned. Teresa asked, "Anything else, Santos?" Santos' face went serious, it hardly did that. He said, "I found Larry and Booth. Larry is fine, except he got roughed up by the Innies. But Booth wasn't looking so good. She was on the ground, not moving at all." When Santos said that, Ivanoff was immediately on full alert. He turned to Teresa, "That isn't good," he said, "we need to call in reinforcements." Ivanoff turned on his COM unit and was immediately met with static. Ivanoff frowned again. "They must have a jamming signal set up." Ivanoff knew that this op had just gone from bad, to worse.

Alright, let me get this out of the way. I'm going to have this take place on Reach. It will follow Fireteam Glory before, during, and after the Fall of Reach. Right now, we are in the pre-Reach era. This will not be following Halo canon entirely. I will take creative liberties here and there. But, major events in the Halo story still do happen. I just thought I should establish the setting for the story.

RedThree wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:57 am
Alright, let me get this out of the way. I'm going to have this take place on Reach. It will follow Fireteam Glory before, during, and after the Fall of Reach. Right now, we are in the pre-Reach era. This will not be following Halo canon entirely. I will take creative liberties here and there. But, major events in the Halo story still do happen. I just thought I should establish the setting for the story.
Cool

Fireteam Glory Part 10
Ivanoff processed the situation in his head. Two of his soldiers had been captured, one was unresponsive. They were facing about thirty hostiles with heavy armor. And on top of all that, COMs were being jammed. Ivanoff knew the situation was not in his favor. He couldn't risk using a flare, the Innies would be on them in minutes if he did that. He stood up and turned to Santos and Teresa. He motioned for them to follow. They were going to look for a place further away from the clearing. Less of a chance of being spotted. As they walked, Ivanoff saw a much smaller clearing. As they got closer, he saw that there was a small landing pad. There were about 5 Innies walking around the pad. Landed on the pad was a Falcon. Ivanoff got an idea. Santos and Teresa saw the Falcon and seemed to get the exact same idea. Silently, they acknowledged Ivanoff and flipped their safeties off.

Still need to advertise this.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”