[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Will Masters of the Universe get is own line of Heroes? - Page 5 - Community

Will Masters of the Universe get is own line of Heroes?

Got a question? Ask it here!
So going forward, will all MOTU figures be so-and-so vs. so-and-so 2-packs?

Toy Designer
King_of_Nothing wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:16 pm
So going forward, will all MOTU figures be so-and-so vs. so-and-so 2-packs?
The single MOTU MCX Heroes will continue. Two complete waves of 5 characters will be dedicated to MOTU in 2020. The 2-packs are an expansion of the line.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:46 pm
The single MOTU MCX Heroes will continue. Two complete waves of 5 characters will be dedicated to MOTU in 2020. The 2-packs are an expansion of the line.
Thank you, Kevin! At SDCC, I remember you gesturing towards single figures, and saying "here are some new 5 dollar figures", but I wasn't sure if something had changed.

Forgive me....I guess most of us are still a little rattled over the whole Wal-Mart thing, so we tend to theorize.

Toy Designer
King_of_Nothing wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:24 pm
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Thank you, Kevin! At SDCC, I remember you gesturing towards single figures, and saying "here are some new 5 dollar figures", but I wasn't sure if something had changed.

Forgive me....I guess most of us are still a little rattled over the whole Wal-Mart thing, so we tend to theorize.
No worries at all. I'm happy to answer questions when I can :)

Hey that's great, but who's gonna sell them???

\__🙄__/

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:05 pm
King_of_Nothing wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:24 pm
Kevin_MCX wrote:

No worries at all. I'm happy to answer questions when I can :)
So my last preorder for Scareglow from Amazon just got canceled after Stratos was canceled a month ago. You said there was reason to hope for Series 5, Kevin_MCX. My last light of hope just went out. What's the word about this you promised a few weeks ago?

Bisquik wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:40 am
So my last preorder for Scareglow from Amazon just got canceled after Stratos was canceled a month ago. You said there was reason to hope for Series 5, Kevin_MCX. My last light of hope just went out. What's the word about this you promised a few weeks ago?
[/quote]

Guess Kevin_MCX has gone the way of series 5, completely disappeared with no trace, only whispers on the wind.

Maybe the aliens took them all

aca1raven2002 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:11 am
Guess Kevin_MCX has gone the way of series 5, completely disappeared with no trace, only whispers on the wind.
Or maybe the set designer has nothing to do with distribution, and therefore has no comments to offer

Toy Designer
Hey guys, I have been on vacation and am just getting back up to speed on what has been going on in the last few weeks. Like NatoGreaveasy mentioned, I just help design them, so I'm afraid that I can't contribute very much to a conversation about distribution.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:31 pm
Hey guys, I have been on vacation and am just getting back up to speed on what has been going on in the last few weeks. Like NatoGreaveasy mentioned, I just help design them, so I'm afraid that I can't contribute very much to a conversation about distribution.
Very understandable but is there a chance of you talking to someone and perhaps relaying to us or have them directly post to help clear up the situation?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”