[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo 10th anniversary! When, where, what? - Page 5 - Community

Halo 10th anniversary! When, where, what?

Got a question? Ask it here!
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:20 am
Huh interesting, personally I really wanna see some different monitors apart from spark. Maybe even a flood infecter piece for one to represent the one from 2.
Penitent Tangent wasn't actually infected.
He was just a prisoner of the gravemind.
If you look closely, he's only being held by the tentacle, he isn't merged with it.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:46 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:07 am
I have a good flood ratio.

Way too many insecty bois.
Ooo what is your flood ratio. I always like discussing the flood. My favorite faction after all. I really need to work on getting more tanks myself. Got alot of combat and infection forms. 6 carries. Good stuff. New that Keyes for customs and that flood pieace.

On a different note, I was sitting through my promethian' s as I've just dug out my sentinels and I noticed something particularly interesting. That being the fact that mega has most likely purposefully released a different version of the Oracle's (is that what there called) essentially the guity spark. This time with it being in the dull silver instead of the shiny silver we got with series 5 or the promethian metal blue from mystery bag series 7 flood.
I have 13 infection forms, 4 combat forms (one is the convertible Marine), 2 Tank forms, and a carrier form.
In perspective, I have 6 generic marines.

... Not a fair fight.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:44 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Ooo what is your flood ratio. I always like discussing the flood. My favorite faction after all. I really need to work on getting more tanks myself. Got alot of combat and infection forms. 6 carries. Good stuff. New that Keyes for customs and that flood pieace.

On a different note, I was sitting through my promethian' s as I've just dug out my sentinels and I noticed something particularly interesting. That being the fact that mega has most likely purposefully released a different version of the Oracle's (is that what there called) essentially the guity spark. This time with it being in the dull silver instead of the shiny silver we got with series 5 or the promethian metal blue from mystery bag series 7 flood.
I have 13 infection forms, 4 combat forms (one is the convertible Marine), 2 Tank forms, and a carrier form.

... Not a fair fight.
When are Flood fights ever fair for marines?

RedThree wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:34 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

... Not a fair fight.
When are Flood fights ever fair for marines?
For real tho

Survivor11 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

... Not a fair fight.
My horde would eat yours for lunch. But those marines... they don't stand a chance aginsted infection forms normally, so they sounds doomed. So imp guessing you got the flood Invasion and Gate sets.

nigelninja11 wrote:

Perfection
Almost perfection.
I need him in orange,red, or at least black

Cinimod64 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:38 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

Perfection
Almost perfection.
I need him in orange,red, or at least black
You get what you get and you throw a fit after a year without change.

I'd like to know why Elites still have the wrong hands. They even have the proper mold already with the Ninja Turtles and Fallen from Destiny. I have strongly considered buying Sparrow packs in bulk just to get proper hands for my Elites.

DemonKnightIndustries wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:50 am
I'd like to know why Elites still have the wrong hands. They even have the proper mold already with the Ninja Turtles and Fallen from Destiny. I have strongly considered buying Sparrow packs in bulk just to get proper hands for my Elites.
Last I checked, Elites have two fingers and two thumbs. The TMNT and Fallen hands (which are actually two different moulds) have two fingers and one thumb, which makes them better suited for Prophets.

It's also worth mentioning that splitting out the fingers like that actually makes the hand more fragile; I've had fingers snap off a few of my Fallen hands (though the TMNT ones seem to hold together pretty well), so it's probably for the best that Mega doesn't take that same approach with popular, massable figures like Elites.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”