[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx figures and what can be done to improve them. [Read Main Post] - Page 5 - Community

Mega Construx figures and what can be done to improve them. [Read Main Post]

Got a question? Ask it here!
Mega Construx is a perfect size as is, and has no reason to change. The figures are very detailed as is. There’s no reason to change.

Honestly, the B2 Five figures are less detailed than Mega Construx.

Elemaster wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:58 pm
Dragons sets are primarily external terrain. I have plenty of those sets too, and the scale of the buildings is significantly bigger than the figures for the gates and whatnot. You're comparing apples to oranges.

A majority of HALO and CoD sets are vehicles set with a very particular scale in mind. That scale is not 2,5 inches and will not be 2.5 inches. I understand you like your figures but they are a different design and aesthetic that does not fit witn a vast majority of MCX's current lines.
the hunter figures is just a wee bigger then a b2 five

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:59 pm
Mega Construx is a perfect size as is, and has no reason to change. The figures are very detailed as is. There’s no reason to change.

i have to disagree they are plain but you can swap mega heads and they look awesome mega has no post apoc themes rn try again

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:03 pm
Elemaster wrote:
Dragons sets are primarily external terrain. I have plenty of those sets too, and the scale of the buildings is significantly bigger than the figures for the gates and whatnot. You're comparing apples to oranges.

A majority of HALO and CoD sets are vehicles set with a very particular scale in mind. That scale is not 2,5 inches and will not be 2.5 inches. I understand you like your figures but they are a different design and aesthetic that does not fit witn a vast majority of MCX's current lines.
the hunter figures is just a wee bigger then a b2 five
And Hunters don’t fit in vehicles.

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:04 pm
JoeFilms wrote:

i have to disagree they are plain but you can swap mega heads and they look awesome mega has no post apoc themes rn try again
They don’t need post-apocalyptic themes. They have zombies of all sorts, and you can pop-n-swap your figures to make post apocalyptic stuff.

Are you saying B2 Five is supposed to look post-apocalyptic? Because it doesn’t.

HALx-10 wrote:
Elemaster wrote:

not true i can swap arms and legs
That is not the point. Nor is the fact that the hands are c clipped. The point is if we go to 2.5 inch figures they will be Andre the Giants compared to currently existing lines. They are heightwise incompatible in scale and no matter how many times you blow into the wind, it's facts. No matter how much you squeeze them you cannot fit a 2.5" figure comfortably in many of the existing sets.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:05 pm
HALx-10 wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:

They don’t need post-apocalyptic themes. They have zombies of all sorts, and you can pop-n-swap your figures to make post apocalyptic stuff.

Are you saying B2 Five is supposed to look post-apocalyptic? Because it doesn’t.
ITS MECHA POSTAPOCLYPSE YES

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:10 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:05 pm
HALx-10 wrote:

ITS MECHA POSTAPOCLYPSE YES
I couldn’t tell. Either way, what I’m getting at is that no matter what you say, Mega Construx has no reason to change the scale of their figures, and they have a multitude of reasons not to - so there’s no real reason to keep asking.

Elemaster wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:06 pm
HALx-10 wrote:
Elemaster wrote:

That is not the point. Nor is the fact that the hands are c clipped. The point is if we go to 2.5 inch figures they will be Andre the Giants compared to currently existing lines. They are heightwise incompatible in scale and no matter how many times you blow into the wind, it's facts. No matter how much you squeeze them you cannot fit a 2.5" figure comfortably in many of the existing sets.
PYRATES AND DRAGONS MUST BE A PROBLEM FOR YOU THEN

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:13 pm
Elemaster wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:06 pm
HALx-10 wrote:

PYRATES AND DRAGONS MUST BE A PROBLEM FOR YOU THEN
Did Pyrates and Dragons characters have vehicles that new figures can’t fit in?

And don’t type in all caps. It makes you seem... Well, for the sake of my post not getting removed, I’ll just say “not intelligent.”

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”