[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Farewell - Page 5 - Community

Farewell

Tell your own story!
Were there any endings in which none of Allen’s friends died? There probably were, but would require other character’s lives as a price. And the loss of moral compass.

SrgtGreen wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:50 pm
Were there any endings in which none of Allen’s friends died? There probably were, but would require other character’s lives as a price. And the loss of moral compass.

If you chose to surrender to Oliver, he would have shot Ethan again, effectively killing him. Killing Jay would have had the same outcome for Ethan, and Max wouldn't trust you anymore.

Zarry wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:53 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
So in all semi recent choices, Ethan was doomed? Now I don’t feel bad after all.

If you chose to surrender to Oliver, he would have shot Ethan again, effectively killing him. Killing Jay would have had the same outcome for Ethan, and Max wouldn't trust you anymore.

SrgtGreen wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:00 pm
Zarry wrote:
SrgtGreen wrote:
So in all semi recent choices, Ethan was doomed? Now I don’t feel bad after all.

Ethan would have lived up to Chapter two if you chose to shoot the Scroungers, but would later get bitten by a zombie.

Zarry wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:13 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
Zarry wrote:

Ethan would have lived up to Chapter two if you chose to shoot the Scroungers, but would later get bitten by a zombie.

Wow so Ethan wouldn't have stayed alive for a while in any of the conditions.

HaloODST56 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:42 pm
Zarry wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:13 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:

Ethan had to die for story reasons.

Wow so Ethan wouldn't have stayed alive for a while in any of the conditions.

It seems Zarry really wanted to kill Ethan :P

OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:57 pm

I had plans for Ethan the second the series started. I knew I needed to kill of a major character early on in order to establish a feeling that nobody has plot armor.

Zarry wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:15 pm
OrangeTheGreat wrote:

I had plans for Ethan the second the series started. I knew I needed to kill of a major character early on in order to establish a feeling that nobody has plot armor.
And I like that. Shows the true horrors of the apocalypse, that no one can survive long despite who and what they have with them.
Great job building character too, making Allen suffer with Ethan's death and all that.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:27 pm
Zarry wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:15 pm
OrangeTheGreat wrote:

And I like that. Shows the true horrors of the apocalypse, that no one can survive long despite who and what they have with them.
Great job building character too, making Allen suffer with Ethan's death and all that.

Thank you for the kind words, I always want to make it seem like the characters are never really safe, and with that knowledge you may have different morals.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”