[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What is your most recent set? - Page 5 - Community

What is your most recent set?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
charliebucket wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 4:39 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 2:55 pm
Went to another Wal-Mart and found a brand new box of HH4! There were only two cutters so I snagged one of him. I'm 2 figs away from creating my Halo Wars collection. All I need is Decimus and Forge.
Nice! I need everyone LOL!
nicccccceeee. im surprised you dont have a forge there everywhere here literally everywhere my H4 box at Walmart has a forge in it still thats two series apart.

Also YANKEESSSSS finally showed up in my area along with brute and covenant storm lances. i think im going to clear out the stock if no one else buys them soon.

Just recieved a second UNSC Firebase, unopened this time as well as an original Arctic Camo Rocket Warthog set missing the Spartans sadly.

Got the warthog mostly for the turret honestly. It is in the misc parts bin already.

Arcsylver wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 2:13 am
Just recieved a second UNSC Firebase, unopened this time as well as an original Arctic Camo Rocket Warthog set missing the Spartans sadly.

Got the warthog mostly for the turret honestly. It is in the misc parts bin already.
lol id say keep the artic hog but they are coming out with a new one so its justified lol. nice grab on the firebase the hunter is about to be outdated and the drones are just a bit bulky for my tast but you get a nice looking Kelly and the best marine I've seen to data.

Yeah I agree on the Marine. It and the one from the Challenger Series/Yankee Squad are my favorites of the Super Articulated Marines thus far. I think my original plan of using the Rocket turret won't work like I wanted. It just looks funky sitting on top of the Warthog Resistance Warthog. Too chunky. I plan to get at least one more Firebase in box to get a set of two of the Hunters and the two different color bugs. That will give me a pair in Red, Green, and Tan of those as well as the Pair of Hunters.

So right now the Arctic Hog and accompanying Ghost are relegated to the Old School section of my collection along with the Gremlin and Mongoose and such.

Arcsylver wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 12:22 pm
Yeah I agree on the Marine. It and the one from the Challenger Series/Yankee Squad are my favorites of the Super Articulated Marines thus far. I think my original plan of using the Rocket turret won't work like I wanted. It just looks funky sitting on top of the Warthog Resistance Warthog. Too chunky. I plan to get at least one more Firebase in box to get a set of two of the Hunters and the two different color bugs. That will give me a pair in Red, Green, and Tan of those as well as the Pair of Hunters.

So right now the Arctic Hog and accompanying Ghost are relegated to the Old School section of my collection along with the Gremlin and Mongoose and such.
o ya. that set comes with a ghost. best 20$ set I ever got.

I got the Rocket Warthog off of ebay and only received part of the Warthog and a few pieces of the ghost. The Warthog had no stickers and I had to use a previously dismantled rockethog to finish it. The ghost had no hope of being finished.

Yay payday! Just picked up another firebase set and a couple of the stingray turret customs on ebay.

Side note the custom turrets were frim Spicybloks. Thanks Spicy!

Arcsylver wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 2:14 am
Yay payday! Just picked up another firebase set and a couple of the stingray turret customs on ebay.

Side note the custom turrets were frim Spicybloks. Thanks Spicy!
lol spicy is great. was eyeing them the other day lol

I have the WWII Infantry Car coming in today, I have a Battlescape baseplate sitting behind me, and I got an Armored Vehicle Charge yesterday that has been modded into a civilian Humvee. Fortunately there's not much left out for me to buy that I want!

I finally snagged Forge! Saw him sitting on the shelf and started to take a look at the weapons. I saw that sexy pistol and he was in my cart!

Return to “General discussion”