[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 408 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
NOT SPEAKING ON REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

DBMAN1 wrote:
Red__Spartan003 wrote:Hey guys! Sorry I wasn't on AT ALL this week. School was real rough. So much homework. Got friend zoned by my friend who I also have a crush on. You know, the usual. Heh. Heh. Heh... :/
Don't worry Red next thing you know is that they like someone else and then you'll see them together and then you'll die inside...... heh. heh. heh. :/
ugghh...

Red__Spartan003 wrote:
DBMAN1 wrote:
Red__Spartan003 wrote:Hey guys! Sorry I wasn't on AT ALL this week. School was real rough. So much homework. Got friend zoned by my friend who I also have a crush on. You know, the usual. Heh. Heh. Heh... :/
Don't worry Red next thing you know is that they like someone else and then you'll see them together and then you'll die inside...... heh. heh. heh. :/
ugghh...
Let it out just let it out.

Man I'm really confused about this new site changes. Why was there any changes made. the old way wasn't even broken. why fix a good thing.?

Jason-101 wrote:Man I'm really confused about this new site changes. Why was there any changes made. the old way wasn't even broken. why fix a good thing.?
Right i think they need to change it back. but posting stop-motions is pretty cool.

Yeah I posted something yesterday. It's still not on the gallery. Look, I like some of the changes made to the the UI and all, but I don't know why mine isn't on the gallery yet even when people posted stuff today and got theirs uploaded. :/

I also posted stuff on the gallery. We will just have to see how much we are appreciated for the Megabloks we buy, and post. It will all work out. I believe.

Looks like it's running again!

z19, did you see my new upload.?
cause I haven't seen it up yet.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”