[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 42 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:43 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:40 am
How does he know? lol
I know many things...
I am a Thanos-wanna-be so it's to be expected.
His gauntlet is just his phone. Its how he’s Thanos11, The Criticizer. His phone has pages on safari. All are forum and post pages. Thy will criticize

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:31 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:43 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:40 am
How does he know? lol
I know many things...
I am a Thanos-wanna-be so it's to be expected.
His gauntlet is just his phone. Its how he’s Thanos11, The Criticizer. His phone has pages on safari. All are forum and post pages. Thy will criticize
Safari is garbage!
I have an android with Chrome.

Also why the *** are Android phones called Androids? That means human in Greek.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:05 am
That's an immense oversimplification. In actuality, the word Android is derived from the Greek root ἀνδρ, AKA andr-, meaning "man", and the suffix -oid, which means "having the form or likeness of".

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:17 am
Survivor11 wrote:
That's an immense oversimplification. In actuality, the word Android is derived from the Greek root ἀνδρ, AKA andr-, meaning "man", and the suffix -oid, which means "having the form or likeness of".
NatoGreavesy, I'd like you to know I study Greek. You just told me the literal translation which also meant human. Exactly what I said. And it isn't an over-simplification as you would like to believe.
I just gave the translation. I'm not going to go into huge depth about the very root of every word we have being Greek in the first place.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:50 pm
Who would win

Survivor electric boogaloo

Thanos snapoo

Rasputin

Or Grognak the barbarian
I'm going with Rasputin.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:25 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
NatoGreavesy, I'd like you to know I study Greek. You just told me the literal translation which also meant human. Exactly what I said. And it isn't an over-simplification as you would like to believe.
I just gave the translation. I'm not going to go into huge depth about the very root of every word we have being Greek in the first place.
As someone who studied enough Greek to be able to recite the entire Green alphabet in my mind, I can state that I have no clue.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:30 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:25 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:

As someone who studied enough Greek to be able to recite the entire Green alphabet in my mind, I can state that I have no clue.
OK, end of that meaningful debate...

Hey Survivor, not all my posts are trash eh?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:04 am
Hey Survivor, not all my posts are trash eh?
Fortunately not.
But here's something for everyone I've criticised over the year to remember:
"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."

But hey, at least someone has to have an honest opinion here.

Well hey! We’re on at the same time again!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”