[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 42 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:58 am
charliebucket wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:29 am
Ooh. If we get OverWatch, we could get StarCraft (both owned by Blizzard) MCX Odin. 'Nuff said.
That's so true!
Yeah. I've been wanting StarCraft sets for a long time. Imagine a Terran Marine BattlePack. One Marauder, three Marines and a missile turret, or something like that.

For some Halo sets, buildings (actual buildings, not those outposts). Or maybe some civilian-grade vehicles, like the Traxus cargo trucks, the Forklifts, the Genet, a civilian car (although you can get the police car and just not put lights or NMPD stickers on it). Maybe the new Covenant dropship (Lich), the Flame Warthog from Halo Wars 2, the Condor from Halo Wars 2, an Uberchassis, which is another civilian car, the Tractor unit, which is a tractor trailer truck from Halo 2, 3, Wars, Reach, and a couple novels. Other sets could be like the Fossa, another civilian car, the Mule, a heavy transport vehicle used on Meridian by the Oros Trading Company, or the Arilus, a vehicle produced by Jotun Heavy Industries that has a giant drill on it to cut through the glass-like substance that Covenant cruisers often glass planets with. All these vehicles can be found via Halo Nation.

Anybody else want Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild sets? I just started playing it and the sets would be great. Please do this Mega!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:43 pm
Anybody else want Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild sets? I just started playing it and the sets would be great. Please do this Mega!
That sounds cool!

I would like to see some additional Star Trek Sets. A romulan warbird with the Romulan Commander (Balance of Terror) and maybe a Trouble with Tribbles set which could give the Klingon Commander Koloth (and completes the trio: Kang in Day of the Dove and Kor (from Errand of Mercy) and on the D7 Ship model. Some medical section with Nurse Chapel would be nice (it could also feature a McCoy in his short-sleeve "scrub" to keep with unique figures even with duplicate characters). Small playsets which could be used for the MCS Heroes series: a borg set for Picard and the Drone (from Series 1) and an Amok Time scene from Vulcan which would be good for the Kirk and Spock (from Series 2). There could be plenty of other sections of the ship or other planet locations (which could allow other iconic guest star figures).

(I have to put spaces in this name because somehow it is considerwd a bad word, really Mega?) W i l l y Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the original movie. Just think, a Gene Wilder version of Mr. Wonka in Mega Construx form. You could have all the kids in separate sets of certain sections of the Chocolate Factory, with their adult that came with them. Slugworth, the Lumpas and any other characters that I'm forgetting at this moment.

That sounds... Interesting. Of course, I would purchase a Charlie Bucket (for obvious reasons). Some of the chocolate plants and such may be interesting.

For non-licensed Probuilder material it would be cool to see arctic exploration sets, biblical stories/characters, ancient civiliations (such as Egyptian, Roman, etc.), etc.

For licensed material it would be great to see Starship Troopers, Tron, M.A.S.K., Gi Joe, and see expanded sets involving Aliens vehicles, and MOTU.

I'd love to see a Mega Construx line based on the 1977 movie: Smokey and the Bandit. Who wouldn't want to have a black Trans AM made out of Mega Construx? Here is my thought on a breakdown of potential sets:

1. The black Trans AM with the Bandit and Frog (with two outfit choices: wedding dress and regular clothes).
2. Cop car with Sheriff Justice (Smokey) and his son Junior in a tuxedo.
3. The Semi-Truck with Cletus (Snowman) and his dog Fred (not much articulation needed other than his head moving, but you would need someway for Snowman to carry him easily).
4. Set with Big Enos and Little Enos and
5. The dinner where Snowman got beat up and subsequently took out a hole bunch of motorcycles owned by those who beat him up. So in addition to the front of the dinner, you would need at least 3, but preferably more motorcycles and 3 guys to go with them.

Not only would these be great to have, but I could see many people buying multiples of each set for amazing customs. What do you think?

AiasOileus wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:05 pm
I'd love to see a Mega Construx line based on the 1977 movie: Smokey and the Bandit. Who wouldn't want to have a black Trans AM made out of Mega Construx? Here is my thought on a breakdown of potential sets:

1. The black Trans AM with the Bandit and Frog (with two outfit choices: wedding dress and regular clothes).
2. Cop car with Sheriff Justice (Smokey) and his son Junior in a tuxedo.
3. The Semi-Truck with Cletus (Snowman) and is dog Fred (not much articulation needed other than his head moving, but you would need someway for Snowman to carry him easily).
4. Set with Big Enos and Little Enos and
5. The dinner where Snowman got beat up and subsequently took out a hole bunch of motorcycles owned by those who beat him up. So in addition to the front of the dinner, you would need at least 3, but preferably more motorcycles and 3 guys to go with them.

Not only would these be great to have, but I could see many people buying multiples of each set for amazing customs. What do you think?
Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!!

Return to “General discussion”