[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 42 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
DBMAN1 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:56 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:33 pm
DBMAN1 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:33 pm
NOPE.
I SEE! YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT! IT'S PART VII OF SEASON 1!
OKAY I'LL CHECK THAT OUT.
Kool! Were all in the kool box here in Project: V.O.R.T.E.X, too!

Oh yeah, I've uploaded something! You can check it out of you wish

Hrm... They have Heroes S3 in NZ... But not in my area... I could A: pay $6 postage for Atriox and Helioskrill figures or B: ask the manager of my local toy store to source the 2 figures from the supplier or C: wait until I go to Australia and get them there but they might not have them in 3-4 months... What to do? The figures are $7 NZD each... That's 14 NZD +6 NZD postage so that's $20 NZD for 2 figures... A bit much

Remember: the competition closes this Wednesday NORTHERN hemisphere time!

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:43 am
Hrm... They have Heroes S3 in NZ... But not in my area... I could A: pay $6 postage for Atriox and Helioskrill figures or B: ask the manager of my local toy store to source the 2 figures from the supplier or C: wait until I go to Australia and get them there but they might not have them in 3-4 months... What to do? The figures are $7 NZD each... That's 14 NZD +6 NZD postage so that's $20 NZD for 2 figures... A bit much

I know this pain. It takes forever for anything to get over here in Australia. A lot of my sets were ordered over Ebay or Amazon, which costs a lot in shipping.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:20 am
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:43 am
I know this pain. It takes forever for anything to get over here in Australia. A lot of my sets were ordered over Ebay or Amazon, which costs a lot in shipping.
Not fun! Did you have to order your Destiny sets from overseas?

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:02 pm

Yep. Destiny, Halo Heroes, and a few other things.

It was almost a year after they came out in the US that I finally saw the Destiny armoury packs show up in Australian stores. And it was only the armoury packs, nothing else.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:58 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:02 pm
Yep. Destiny, Halo Heroes, and a few other things. It was almost a year after they came out in the US that I finally saw the Destiny armoury packs show up in Australian stores. And it was only the armoury packs, nothing else.
Aw sweet! Do they have Hezen Lords and what store?

I think I saw a Hezen Lords one time, but that was a while ago. It was at an EB Games store - they tend to get the Halo Heroes weeks before the mainstream stores, too.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:16 pm
I think I saw a Hezen Lords one time, but that was a while ago. It was at an EB Games store - they tend to get the Halo Heroes weeks before the mainstream stores, too.
Cool! Thanks for the info, Nato!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”