[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 411 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
Sangheili_Commander wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 11:10 pm
Wort the heck is Thanos?
That name must never be said on this thread

Thanos Thanos Thanos Thanos Thanos

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:49 am
Sonaht
Ahhhh. The negotiator...

Sorry this post was another mistake.

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:29 am
My question to everyone is this:
Why would we be jealous of someone that everyone dislikes, and everyone wishes would leave the gallery/Mega Construx/ Earth?
Wdym?

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:29 am
My question to everyone is this:
Why would we be jealous of someone that everyone dislikes, and everyone wishes would leave the gallery/Mega Construx/ Earth?
Assumptions based on... what?

Ok. So maybe i'm unjustified. I'm sorry for any posts that are not nice directed towards @Survivor11. I did not have a good reason. I only did it because of some of the comments he has made, that made a few people really frusterated, or just weren't nice. But that's not my place. Sorry.

Yes he has been rude at times, but only internet trolls have ever wished him to leave.

Wait... Which Survivor are you talking about? There are four.

Survivor11
11Survivor
Survivor1
SurvivingFrenchmanIX

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”