[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 415 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
CaptainHolt wrote:CONGRATS BRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya I have a little sis to :) Keep them away from the bricks. My liddle sis has known since she was about five not to eat things non edible so she was normally fine.
Lol and thanks!

Oh, yeah, congrats Arbiter! Brace yourself for a bunch of stressful days with taking care of your new brother, from a vet to a rook, I know what it's like having to deal with younger siblings

HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS!!!!!!!!!!! I just woke up and its seven in the morning and its pitch black outside and its dumping rain! I thought I woke up in the middle of the night but I checked the time and its friggen seven! I know I live in washington "The land of rain" But seriously!

CaptainHolt wrote:HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS!!!!!!!!!!! I just woke up and its seven in the morning and its pitch black outside and its dumping rain! I thought I woke up in the middle of the night but I checked the time and its friggen seven! I know I live in washington "The land of rain" But seriously!
Lucky, if you traveled a few states south into California you'd notice that I haven't seen rain in about, 6 months.

Spartanz19 wrote:
CaptainHolt wrote:HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS!!!!!!!!!!! I just woke up and its seven in the morning and its pitch black outside and its dumping rain! I thought I woke up in the middle of the night but I checked the time and its friggen seven! I know I live in washington "The land of rain" But seriously!
Lucky, if you traveled a few states south into California you'd notice that I haven't seen rain in about, 6 months.
Yep, instead they're feeling the burn!

Duuuuuuuuuude I used to live in cali! Thats why I have one of the surfer haircuts! Lol :)

I'll just stay on the other side of the country in Ohio.

Everything is good over up in here. South of Megabloks, North of Mexico. Yaa!a

Lol, staying unknown is you greatest skill Jason

Lol :) You know what mega needs? EMOGI'S!!!!!!!! I mean come on! Am I right? or am I right?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”