[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 419 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
DS Why you gone so long? Ya its rains but its gotta stop soon. :P

Hey J-101 hows Camo Dayz Adventure coming?

Haha ya it rains alloot here in washington GH but not that much! He has just been trying to focus on school more and get better grades. I will tell him of your request of him sayin hi :) He is still inlove with mega blocks ;) Cant wait for new CDA! Well im of to football practice in a few min's! SEEEEYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! (Go Hawks!!!!)

CaptainHolt wrote:Haha ya it rains alloot here in washington GH but not that much! He has just been trying to focus on school more and get better grades. I will tell him of your request of him sayin hi :) He is still inlove with mega blocks ;) Cant wait for new CDA! Well im of to football practice in a few min's! SEEEEYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! (Go Hawks!!!!)
Lucky, the rain lasted for 1 day.

DBMAN1 wrote:Hey J-101 hows Camo Dayz Adventure coming?
Waiting on an upload, tonight.

Hows it going fellas, much happen while I was gone ;)

Assassinater117 wrote:Hows it going fellas, much happen while I was gone ;)
WHAT UP BUDDY. NATTER IS HERE ON THE FORUM. BRO IT'S SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU. !!!
A TON HAS HAPPENED. What's up my friend.? How are you doing over in the great down unda.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”