[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 420 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Haha yeah looks as though I have missed quite a bit, and yeah its good, rather hot with summer approaching, nothing a cold ginger-beer can't fix ;)

Nice. Well our winter is headed towards us. Even though the mid west has seen some record 100° temperatures. We wake up in the 50°s in two days. It's 4 am at megabloks.

Sounds 'cool' ;) So what have I missed? Whose still here?

J5, but not a whole lot. FoxHound left- sad. Deadly spaghetti took a break. Arbi pops in an out. Bunch of new-biees. CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE IS STILL GOING. I was asking about you over in the ask section. Hahaha.

Okay cool though sad about foxhound, he give a reason for leaving? and is it just me or did you have a toymation video on the gallery! Can you upload videos (toymations) to the gallery now?

And yes I am glad to see Camo Days is still going *thumbs up*

Assassinater117 wrote:Okay cool though sad about foxhound, he give a reason for leaving? and is it just me or did you have a toymation video on the gallery! Can you upload videos (toymations) to the gallery now?

And yes I am glad to see Camo Days is still going *thumbs up*
Yep, videos is a thing now! :D Glad to see you back bro.

SUP NATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED UUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! Wuz up bru! I too recently got back on the forum. Ive been busy :( Sadly DS is gone same with fox left :..(...... DS says he will probably pop on the forum soon :) Seeeeyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa WAIT! Does anyone here know Fox outside the forum? If so they could tell him to hit up the forum at a specific time and I could get DS so we could have a thirty minute long bro chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So do you agree or do you see me as weird?

I've seen him comment multiple times on YouTube with mega related vids.

@Z19. What's his user.? On Utube.?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”