[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Spartan story - Page 43 - Community

Spartan story

Tell your own story!

Yah it helps to not have a hand too! XD

Umm Silent you kind of have to write a part in order to join your character in whether he joins up with the others or something

???"Look what the cat dragged in!"
*they turn to see a tall man in armor*
Z19"Ara! You always take the wrong side!"
Vex"You know this guy?"
Z19"I wish I didn't, he's my foolish brother!"
Vex"You never said a thing about having one!"
Z19"Tell me about it later! We need to, ya know,get outta here!"
Vex"Ok, I've got his legs."
Z19"I've got his head!"
Ara"You are foolish! My flood will rip you to shreds and eat it all up!"
Vex"Disturbing!"
Ara"I will let you go for once since you are technically my bro and sis. Now get out of my ship!"
Z19"You can't escape justice!"
Ara"You are right! You can't escape my justice! Hahahaha!"

After leaving the ship on a small cruiser a transmission comes through his helmet.
Becca"Why am I on the infinity!?!?"
Z19"For safety purposes."
Becca"Are you saying the solace isn't safe?"
Z19"Umm, no, but, umm, yes,"
Becca"Our friends are on there!"
Z19"They will be fine!"

To be continued...

'Sir, everything proceeds as planned'
'Very good' replied a cold but familiar voice.
Wallenstein sat upon a great black throne, green mist surrounded the floor, concealing the presence of flood like vines.
'Corporal Rhowl, is there any information regarding that team I have been tracking, anything on J85?'
'No sir, but we have captured two them and have thrown them into the Gravemind pit, by order of General Ara'
At that, Wallenstein's eyebrows scrunched in slight anger, the Corporal flinched at that, sweat starting to form on his brow. Wallenstein composed himself, 'Since when did Ara's orders bypass my own?'
Rhowl started to shake, 'Um... ah...'
'That's what I thought' Wallenstein tapped his fingers on the great black arm rests of the throne, at the same time flood vines slithered along the floor toward the unsuspecting Corporal, concealed by the mist; suddenly the Corporal screamed as the tentacles grabbed his legs and reefed him to the floor. Silence followed and the mist settled again...

Crew member- Sir! We have reports that Z19 left after solace took off, his daughter Becca has been brought back, no sign of him or Vex!
Max- thank you soldier.
Sam- this isnt good Max, you know how this always ends.
Max- someone gets hurt
Sam- No, someone ends up like Harry.
Max-*sighs* what a waste.
Sam- no time for grievance, we have 2 friends missing.

Sam steps to the main controls.

Sam- hello old girl.

The Quadrant of Solace follows the tracker beacon on Z19's pelican.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”