[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 43 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Major Matt Mason !
- the classic vintage retro space figures - from Mattel !

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:59 pm
I was thinking, it would be really cool if you approached Games Workshop and asked if you guys could make a toy line based on the 40k universe, that way, people who like Warhammer 40,000 are able to put together sets with their favorite races like Space Marines, Tyranids ,and Eldar.

But like I said, it's just a thought, but a really cool one though
warhammer would be a great license for action figures and vehicles.

they used to have mega bloks Starcraft

Yeah they had one set (Battlecruiser), but who wouldn't want SA Terran Marines, Protoss Zealots or an army of Hydralisks?

Be great to see a Medieval or Medieval/Fantasy themed line. The Templar Battalion of Knights that were due to be released for Assassins Creed looked great, shame if we never get them.
Imagine some Knight sets to go with the Viking Pro-builder set, you could have historical warriors such as Romans or Celts too , Chariots, Siege Engines, destructible Castle Walls !

Or perhaps a Fantasy line, I see that Netflix are rumoured to be doing 'Lord of The Rings' - what a line that would be for Mega !
I also think it would be great to see a License agreement with Bethesda, as has been said a few times in this thread. 'Elder Scrolls' especially. Imagine a pack of the armours with different races heads (dark Elves, Khajit , Nord) which you could swap around - and of course Trolls, Dragons and other beasties done in the new mini-figure style that is done so well by Mega. Then you could also have 'Fallout' and even 'Dishonoured' - don't they also handle 'Doom' now ?

Mega Construx Metroid set ideas: (Well they have Pokémon now so why not?)
Chozo Statue: Includes:
x1 Power Suit Samus
x2 Missiles
x1 Missile Tank Powerup
x1 Chozo Statue
x1 Small platform for the Statue and Samus
US $12:99

Also bring back the 'Dragons' Mega bloks universe with new super-poseable Knights, and Dragons, obviously

bongo wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:39 pm
Also bring back the 'Dragons' Mega bloks universe with new super-poseable Knights, and Dragons, obviously
And Vorgan. Yeah, I'd like that. A lot.

That would be cool, they brought back probuilder, so why not dragons?

Silenttakedown wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:16 pm
That would be cool, they brought back probuilder, so why not dragons?
For sure. We've got SA Vikings, with just a couple mods, they could become Draigar, SpellCasters or Norvagen. Vorgan would be a tad harder, but not too tough.

Return to “General discussion”