[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 429 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Okay J101, rain can be nice ;) and nice comic mate.

Assassinater117 wrote:Okay J101, rain can be nice ;) and nice comic mate.
Not when you were planning to take outdoor shots like me.

Oh muh Gawd!!!!! I just scored a ton of Assassins Creed, American Revolution n British Revolution for $4 each. No freakish lie. Spent about $60 and change. BIG SCORE.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!! I'm so jealous!

I'm building right now. 56 figures.

And school's been keeping me busy. . .again. Ugh. . .besides homework, I'm also learning how to work the lights in my school's chapel behind the computer screen in the tech booth in the chapel. My friend Michael is the currently the one who does lights, but he is graduating senior year this year, so guess who's gonna be the lights guy next year? Yeah you guessed it. And our chapel praise team is NOT in sync with our tech team, so we're currently trying to work all this scheduling stuff out. . .

So yeah! Besides doing tech for our school chapels we have twice a week, and homework, and stressing about how my Buffalo Bills hafta play the freaking New England Patriots on Sunday, I've not had too much time to do anything really. . .so this weekend I'm trying to get up to speed with y'all!

How's everyone else doing though?

Daaaaaang ... stressing. Im not doing to bad. Iv got atleast one new mega fig in the past week! Buuuuut iv beeb a liddle bit strssed thanks to school :( I FAILED a math test ... *Sniff ... sniff* BUT I GET A RETEST!!!!! I had an A in math so my teacher was shocked at my test grade. I have NO clue what happened...

CaptainHolt wrote:Daaaaaang ... stressing. Im not doing to bad. Iv got atleast one new mega fig in the past week! Buuuuut iv beeb a liddle bit strssed thanks to school :( I FAILED a math test ... *Sniff ... sniff* BUT I GET A RETEST!!!!! I had an A in math so my teacher was shocked at my test grade. I have NO clue what happened...
Ah dang bro, I know that feeling. . .yeah that really sucks. But test retakes are life-savers! At least if I study enough lol

Luckily it's only the beginning of the second nine weeks period for me, so the homework and quarter-long project load are really light. . . for now at least

But I'm still stressing regardless though X[

Geez guys I remember those school days 8I glad there over, but I hope you fellas have more relaxing holidays. Hope you do well as the lights guy Red, all the best. Also Cpt hope you do well with that retest mate *thumbs up*

Yahoo. I'm on the hunt for more figs.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”